Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2014.3?
- New WPF Designer - Brand new report designer written from scratch to work on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). All methods that load resources or create interfaces now work asynchronously.
- System Variables - Add system variables in the Mobile Designer.
- SubReports - Improved editing of Subreport component.
- Using Mobile Designer in Azure - New StiMobileDesigner ASP.NET component for creating and editing reports in a Web browser. You can load the report designer in Azure, then the stored version of an object can be saved in different server instances.
- Report Checker for Expressions - New function checks expressions in the Report Checker. This is useful for those users who primarily work with other reporting tools that use a different syntax.
- New Localizations - All Stimulsoft Reports products have been localized into Greek (el-GR).
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2014.2?
- Improved Report Checker - Immediately highlight problem components in a report page.
- Chart Editor Updates - Now includes component categories and drop-down lists to help speed up the process of creating charts for ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC (HTML5) applications. You can also instantly preview all changes during editing.
- Sub-Report Editor - Sub-report content can now be placed on a separate page.
- New Web Designer Themes - Now comes with 18 themes including Office2013DarkGray, Office2013LightGray and Office2013White.
- Flash Designer Undo/Redo - Undo and Redo all user actions.
- Dependent Variables - Link two variables in a report making one of them dependent on the other.
- Export Improvements - Exporting reports to PowerPoint now supports hyperlinks.
- Watermark Editor - Now includes a preview window where you can see how reports will look with a watermark.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2014.1?
- New Localizations - Catalan (ca-ES), Euskara (eu-ES) and Galician (gl-ES).
- PDFs with AES 256bit Support - Create PDF files encrypted with AES 256bit security.
- Style Designer in MVC - The Mobile Designer for MVC (HTML5) now includes a Style Designer tool.
- Interface Type Property - Control reports using the mouse or touch gestures.
- Localization Property in MVC - Set the localization of the report designer.
- Header Property in Chart Tables - Change the following options, text color, word wrap, background color and font.
- Clustered Bar Chart - Graphical and tabular presentation of data.
- Added ActionGetReportSnapshot - Used to connect data in preview mode using code.
- Added ActionDesignReport – Used to call the report designer.
- Email Options in Viewer for MVC - Set options for sending reports via email.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2013.3?
- New Culture Property - Display report data in the correct culture.
- Data Dictionary in Mobile Designer for MVC - The Data Dictionary displays an item tree with which you can control of all elements of the data dictionary. Edit data dictionary items including variables, business objects and data sources.
- Styles in Mobile Designer - The new version of the Mobile Designer now includes a button style designer used to create, edit and delete styles.
- Sending Reports by Email - In the MVC Viewer you can now send exported reports by email.
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013 - Stimulsoft Reports have been fully tested on Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Exporting images in WinRT - Support for exporting images, including into PDFs.
- New Event GetViewerLocalization - Change localization values when loading a file in the Web Viewer.
- AutoPageScale - Automatically scale report pages.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2013.2?
- New Help System - Each dialog box now includes Help access providing detailed information about each window.
- Improved Designer for HTML5 -Added properties panel, which is used to modify elements of the report. Also, almost all data dictionary features are now available along with new versions of the report designer. These allow you to easily generate reports using built-in Wizards.
- Export Viewer Simplification - Update exported reports by changing settings in the Export window.
- Dependent Variables - Link two variables and make them dependent on one another.
- HTML Format Zipping - Pack and export reports into ZIP files.
- New Charts - Funnel Weighted Slices chart shows blocks by height, depending on the data provided.
- Restrict Editing in Microsoft Word - Added a special parameter to control the process of making changes to reports exported to Word.
- Editable Fields in PDFs - Report fields can be exported to editable PDF fields.
- Shapes in PDF - Shapes are now generated in vector format.
- HTML Embedded Images - Create HTML documents and embed report images.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2013.1?
- New chart styles
- New system of displaying errors when rendering reports.
- Sort data when printing via business objects.
- View report details without opening a new tab.
- UI translation into Norwegian "Bokmål" (nb-NO) and Bahasa Indonesia (in) languages.
- Extended German Localization
- New data adapter that allows you to work directly with the Sybase SQL Anywhere.
- Request parameters from the database.
- HTML5 Web Designer includes Ribbon GUI, animated drop-down lists and forms.
- Perform operations much faster.
- Quick zoom.
- Open reports directly from the local disk.
- Report designer allows creating and editing reports on any device running Windows 8.
- Send report files through any programs that support the Share function.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Report 2012.3?
- Culture Operations in Globalization - Now has two new functions "Get culture" and "Set culture." The "Get culture" function can be used to fill in the current report culture with values from the report. The "Set culture" function can be used to apply a customized culture directly to the current account when designing a report.
- New Page Function - Just right click the context menu to create a new report page. Other page controls are located in the menu, for example, Delete Page, Change Page Order and others.
- Keep First Row Together - In Master-detail reports it may be necessary to keep detail bands along with the master band. The KeepDetails property is used for this.
- Navigation - When exporting a report, you can add hyperlinks and bookmarks. This simplifies the navigation of complex and large report and allows you to instantly jump to the desired section of the report.
- Strikeout Style - Added a feature to show strikeout text in Conditions. This option extends the functionality of the Condition and improves text readability.
- Collapsing in Cross-Tab - The ability to collapse the text blocks in Cross-Tab reports is now available via the Interaction property.
- Chart Series Labels - It is now possible to set special conditions to customize charts. Conditions can be set using the Conditions property of the series label.
- TextInCells Component and CanGrow Property - The TextInCells component may increase its size if the information contained in it does not fit.
- Chart Table – Display values for each series in detail.
- New Painting for Chart and Bar-Codes - Improved quality of charts and barcodes.
- Show Instead Null Values - This option allows you to display another text value instead of Null from a database in the web report designer.
- Global Clipboard - You can now copy components from WinForms report designer and embed them in a web report designer, and vice versa.
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2012.2?
- New Financial Charts - Funnel chart, Candlestick chart and Stock chart
- New Range Charts - RangeBar and Spline Range charts added
- New Silverlight Themes - Office 2013 Blue, Office 2013 Violet, Office 2013 Carmine, Office 2013 Teal, Office 2013 Green, Office 2013 Orange, Office Light Blue 2013
- Encrypted Connection Strings – Stop unauthorized access to your database through report contents
- Teradata – A Teradata adapter added
- Design Report Button - Call the report designer directly from the report preview
- Samples - New examples illustrate various aspects of working with reports.
- Windows 8, VS2012 and .NET 4.5 Compatibility – Stimulsoft Reports have been tested on Windows 8, Visual Studio 2012 and .NET 4.5
- New Import Tool - Convert your from ComponentOne reports to Stimulsoft reports
- Trend Lines in Charts - The Trend Line is available as a property in the Series of the chart component. The report engine supports three types of trend lines: Linear, Exponential and Logarithmic.
- CheckBox and Styles - Change the appearance of all components in the report with help of a style collection
- New HTML Tags - UL and OL html tags are now supported in the text component
What’s new in Stimulsoft Reports 2012.1?
- HTML5 - Export to HTML5 from all report viewers
- New Report Camparison Tool - Compare two reports and show difference in components, data sources, business objects and variables
- Export Settings in the WebViewer - Install all options before a report is exported to a different format
- Report Themes - Format the entire report with one click
- Interactive Sorting in WebViewer - Sort report data by one or by multiple columns
- ShowHeaders Option in Designer.Web – Show or hide band headers on a report
- Packed Queries in Silverlight - Decreasing the size of report requests 10-20 times
- New Range Chart Type - Display the range of some data between its initial and final values
- Conditions and Filters of Charts in WPF - Visually select the desired items of your chart using specified conditions
- Silverlight Tab Code - View the source code of a report and add methods and variables to extend its functionality
- Silverlight Report Engine Supports Text Justifying - Alignment is specified using the HorAlignment property of the text component or using the controls of the reports designer
- HTML Tags in Silverlight - HTML tags can be used if you change the AllowHtmlTags property of the text component to true
- Silverlight 5 - Now includes assemblies compiled under Silverlight 5
- Printing as HTML in Web Preview Tab - All fonts are printed in a vector format which removes large amounts of data and text blurring
- Supporting Clipboard in Report Checker in Designer.Web - Copy error messages to the clipboard in Designer.Web
- New Chart Types - Radar and Bubble chart types added to Designer.Web
Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf uses a reporting engine which is based on Stimulsoft’s many years of experience developing and using reporting tools. With Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf you only need to use a couple of lines of code to execute complex operations with a report. A large collection of reporting components are included along with a set of properties and parameters.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Report Designer - Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf includes a reports designer for creating reports. The reports designer is based on WPF technology. It has a user-friendly interface which has been localized into many languages. Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf also lets you work with multipage report templates.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Saving Reports - Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf includes options for saving reports. Reports can be saved to files, stings, arrays, database fields, etc. In addition, reports can be compiled to .NET Framework assemblies and used directly in your application. Standalone reports are also supported by Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf. Reports can be saved even as classes in C# or VB.NET languages.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Viewer – The report viewer is convenient, attractive, fast and as adjustable as possible.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Printing - Very fast, full WYSIWYG, convenient printing of reports is possible with Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Exporting - You can save your reports to more than 30 file formats. PDF, XPS, Excel, Word, Open Office etc. Besides the third party formats, Stimulsoft have added the support of their own internal format. This allows saving a report and then to continue working with it.
- Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf Editing – A handy editing component to edit rendered reports is available in the preview window. With Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf anything can be modified.