What's new in TeeChart Pro Activex Control v2013?
- New Series.Marks.Style: smsLabelPercentValue which includes: Label, Percent, and Value.
- ICircledSeries Circled property default value changed, from False to True. (Pie,Donut,etc)
- New IPieSeries.PieMarks.InsideSlice boolean property (default False).
- New ITChart.Themes property which accesses to the IThemesList methods and properties.
- New IThemesList.ApplyFromChart IThemesList.ApplyFromChartLink IThemesList.ApplyFromTee methods to use any TeeChart or *.tee file as a theme for other charts.
- New Metro and iOS palettes applicable via code
- New .AsATR function property which allows you to use specific properties and methods for ATR Function.
- Now the PolarGrid tabs are available in the editor, just like in the VCL version.
- Vertically scroll the chart with the mouse wheel when you have AutoScroll property set to true, always scroll the window first and then the Chart, it should only scroll the Chart if the focus is set to the Chart.
- It was not possible to customize the axes of the LegendPaletteTool at runtime. Now the Chart property has been added for the Tool which allows access to all the chart properties.
- GDI+ rendering has been improved and activated as the default designtime rendering scheme. If you wish to display charts as GDI you may change the rendering option in the Chart Editor via the 3D::Rendering tab. The runtime property under the Aspect.GDIPlus interface may be used for dynamic runtime switching.
What's New in TeeChart Pro ActiveX 2012?
- Now includes x64 version
- Fully translated to Portuguese
What's New in TeeChart Pro ActiveX 2011 (2011.0.0.5)
- Transparent Unicode support
TeeChart ActiveX version now supports unicode input/output for all versions. Languages may changed for all single and double-byte charactersets at design and/or runtime.
New Series types
- KnobGauge Series
- Rose Series
- Ternary Series
- Treemap Series
- ErrorPoint Series
- ErrorPoint3D Series
New Tool components
- PercentageChange function y = (y2-y1)/y1
- Slope function y = (y2-y1) / (x2-x1)
- MoneyFlow Skewness
- Smoothed Moving Average
- ATR (Average True Range)
- RVI (Relative Vigor Index)
- AO (Awesome Oscillator)
- AC (Acclerator/Declerator Oscillator)
- Gator Oscillator
New in Chart Legend
- Text-Symbol gap
- Legend max. rows
New in Series
- Marks Font Series Color
- Marks on Bar
- YOrigin for Histogram
- Org Series with HTML Format
- Smoothed Series
- Embedded Numeric Gauge
- Embedded Linear Gauge
- Custom Embedding
- ArrowSeries Transparency
- New ArrowSeries Pointer Gradient
- Polar Series Zoom
- New Style option for DrawAllPoints property
- Candle Series configurable Open and Close Tick Pen
- CircularGauge Total displayed segment size option
- Editable CircularGauge 3 part Frame
- 2D Bar and Horiz.Bar with rounded corners.
New in Axes
- Axis Grid zones
- Axis Labels behind
- GridCentered with GridBand
- Axis Labels now retrievable after discarding Custom Labels
New in Components
- Editor Options
- TeeCommander RotateInertia (similar to TRotateTool.Inertia property)
New in Canvas
- Flash export using Flex compiler. Includes animation options
New in Functions
- y = mx + b, Curvefitting normal coefficient
- Slope & Y-Intercept
- TTeeCanvas and TTeeCanvas3D "GetArrowPoints" function. Returns a TPoint array bounding a given set of arrow parameters.
- TSeriesStatsTool new functions: Mean, StdDeviation, Skewness and Kurtosis
- TArrowSeries improved Clicked method.
- Improved Point / Line series Clicked method when points overlap.
- TeePolar.pas unit "TeePolarDegreeSymbol" global string variable, moved to TeeConst.pas unit to allow internationalization.
- Improved OpenGL support for Picture properties.
- New editor dialog for TDraw3D control (TeeDraw3DEditor.pas)
- Support for transparent textures in OpenGL TGLCanvas.
- BigFlatFile demo project moved inside TeeNew (Big_FlatFile.pas unit)
- New Chart Themes
What's New in Steema Teechart ActiveX v2010?
Unicode support: TeeChart ActiveX 2010 now supports unicode input/output for all versions. Languages may changed for all single and double-byte charactersets at design and/or runtime.
Create a DashBoard with TeeChart ActiveX: TeeChart ActiveX can be used to create a multi task dashboard.
New Series types: KnobGauge Series, Rose Series, Ternary Series, Treemap Series,
New Functions: PercentageChange function, Slope function, MoneyFlow Skewness, Kurtosis, Smoothed Moving Average, ATR (Average True Range), RVI (Relative Vigor Index), AO (Awesome Oscillator), AC (Acclerator/Declerator Oscillator), Alligator, Gator Oscillator
New Components: GDI+ component
New in Chart Legend: Text-Symbol gap, Legend max. rows
New in Series: Marks Font Series Color, Marks on Bar, YOrigin for Histogram, Org Series with HTML Format, Smoothed Series, Embedded Numeric Gauge, Embedded Linear Gauge, Custom Embedding, ArrowSeries Transparency, New ArrowSeries Pointer Gradient, Polar Series Zoom, New Style option for DrawAllPoints property, Candle Series configurable Open and Close Tick Pen, CircularGauge Total displayed segment size option, Editable CircularGauge 3 part Frame, 2D Bar and Horiz.Bar with rounded corners.
New in Axes: Axis Grid zones, Axis Labels behind, GridCentered with GridBand, Axis Labels now retrievable after discarding Custom Labels, New in Components: Editor Options, TeeCommander RotateInertia (similar to TRotateTool.Inertia property)
New in Canvas: Flash export using Flex compiler. Includes animation options
What's New in Steema Teechart ActiveX V8?
New Series types
- IsoSurface Series:The IsoSurface series draws a 3D surface mesh from a grid of XYZ points, filling each grid cell using an array of Levels expressed in Y coordinates.
- VolumePipe Series:Draws values as segments of a "pipe" with proportional volume based on their percentage of total data.
- Darvas financial boxes:Financial indicator based on OHLC (Candle) data.
- HighLowLine series:Two points (High and Low) connected with an optional vertical line.
- PolarGrid series:A mix of a Custom3DPalette and CustomPolar series. Data is organized in "sectors" and "clusters".
- Organizational series: Create simple Parent --> Child relationship diagrams. For more flowcharts or diagrams use the free included TeeTree components.
- World series: Enables automatic map drawing with color palettes and allows customization of each "country" polygon. Includes maps for World, Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, USA States, etc.Easily load your custom ESRI(c) *.SHP maps like USA Counties with a single call.
- TagCloud series:Webify your applications with this series style. Each XLabel has a YValue that define the text color and size.
- Kagi and Renko series:Financial chart styles.
New Tool components
- DataTable tool:Displays a table grid with data from series, inside the chart embedded at any position.
- SeriesStats tool:Makes easy to add basic functions to series, like Average, Trend, etc. Also shows a report with basic statistical information about the selected series.
- VideoCreator tool:Allows creating a Windows AVI standard video file from a Chart, frame by frame.You control when to start recording and when to stop.
- VideoPlayer tool:Allows playing videos (AVI,MPEG,DivX,etc) inside a Chart background, annotation, legend, etc.
- Visual image filters can be applied to individual frames (contrast enhancing, rotation, zoom, etc)
- TransposeSeries tool:Swaps all values of all Series in a Chart (exchanges rows by columns)
- SeriesRegion tool: Fills the region between an arbitrary "Origin" value and values of a Series.For example can be used to fill the space between a value and Line series.
- Fader tool: Hides or shows a Chart using animation, from a given fixed color (ie: from black, or to white, etc)
- AntiAlias tool:Replaces the default Canvas with a TAntiAliasCanvas to smooth diagonal line and polygon edges. Also allows adding visual imaging "filters", like changing the panel brightness, soften pixels, grayscale and more.
- Frame Tool: Displays a decorating frame around Chart boundaries. Includes several predefined frame styles.
- Magnify Tool: Displays a magnified portion of a chart inside a draggable and resizeable rectangle or circle tool.
- Legend Palette tool: Displays 3D color palettes as a legend.
- Banner tool: Scrolling marquee and blinking text.
- Text 3D tool: Transparent annotation with 3D font that rotates together with chart.
- SubChart tool: Add multiple charts inside another chart, with design-time persistence, editor dialog and object inspector support.
- New Translation: Croatian language at TeeCroatian.pas unit.
- AmountFilter (abstract)
- ColorFilter ( RGB )
- ConvolveFilter (abstract)
- HueLumSat ( HLS )
- LightFilter ( TLightTool uses this filter )
New Export format: XAML
What's New in Steema Teechart ActiveX V7?
- Chart Axes Alternate labels - Axis labels can now be displayed in "alternate" mode to show more text in the same space. Suitable for horizontal axis and non-rotated labels
- Bar, Bar3D and Horizontal Bar series Tick lines - New TChartPen property to draw lines around Bar series points at default axis grid positions
- All Series Series marks can display symbols next to each mark. The symbol color is the same as the chart legend
- TeeListBox Radio buttons - The listbox control can now display series with "radio" buttons instead of check-boxes. This can be useful in cases where only a single series needs to be visible. OnChangeActive event - This event is called when the end user clicks the checkbox or radio icon to show or hide a Series. The event includes the Series
- Chart Themes "Themes" provide an easy single-click way to alter many of the Chart formatting and color properties. Included themes are TeeChart, Microsoft Excel®, Business, Classic and Web. End users can change the selected "theme" at runtime either using the chart editor dialog new Themes tab. Themes can also be selected programatically
- TColorBand tool New OnClick event, and Clicked and BoundsRect functions. The color band object now provides an OnClick event, Clicked function and BoundsRect function that returns the color band rectangle in pixels
- TCommander Editor and Previewer - The commander control adds two new properties to show customized chart editor and print preview dialogs, using your preferred TChartEditor and TChartPreviewer components: TeeCommander1.Editor = TeeEditor1, TeeCommander1.Previewer = TeePreviewer1, TeeEditor1.EditorTitle = "My custom Editor Dialog", TeePreviewer1.PreviewTitle = "My custom Preview Dialog"
- Custom Chart Color Palettes The default color palette is now a dynamic array that can be replaced by code. Several predefined palettes are available at runtime
- Chart Legend Radio groups - Legend can now display "radio" buttons alongside series to let the user choose a single visible series
- Scrollbar tool New tool to add scrollbar facilities to Chart Legend. The scrollbar editor dialog provides many formatting properties like colors, sizes, etc.
- Legend Title The Chart Legend provides a new property "Title" of class TTeeShape. Legend Title text and formatting can be fully customized
- Miscellaneous New LastValue (Integer) read-only public property. Returns the value index of the last visible item in legend. This complements the already existing FirstValue property
- New 2D Lighting Tool The new ILightTool class enables "2D lighting" effect to charts. Several properties can be customized using the Light tool editor dialog
- New SurfaceNearest Tool The SurfaceNearest tool can be used to highlight a surface cell when moving the mouse over a surface series
- New Functions Mode - The Mode function calculates the value with highest count of duplicates inside the source series data. Includes the option to ignore null source values. Median - Calculates the value located in the middle of sorted source series values. Correlation - Calculates the factor, from 0 to 1, of X to Y relationship of source series values. Variance - Calculates the average spread of source series values
- Chart Editor Tree mode - The Chart Editor dialog can now be displayed in "tree mode", using a left-aligned treeview control as the main manager of the many editor dialogs
- Pie and Donut series Gradient 3D property - Pie and Donut slices can now be filled in 3D mode, using a Gradient property
- Point3D series Lines to floor - New iChartPen property to optionally draw lines from 3D xyz points to chart floor
- Chart Canvas Full 360 degree rotation in GDI mode - Last released version 6 provided 180 degree rotation in normal Windows GDI mode. Version 7 now delivers full 360 degree rotation, thus allowing viewing charts from back perspective
- Chart Series Groups Series can now be "grouped" in logical sets. Any Series can be assigned to pertain to zero, one or more groups. Series Groups are optionally displayed at Chart Editor dialog and ChartListBox control
- Exporting Formats SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) - New exporting format available to export charts to SVG format. Note: For the link below to display properly you'll need to install in your machine either the free Adobe SVG Viewer, Corel's viewer, JASC WebDraw or use Microsoft Internet Explorer. PDF improvements - The TPDFCanvas object now provides several enhancements to PDF exporting. A partnership with DynamicPDF company offers server PDF charting and more. GIF and LZW compression Unisys patent. According to Unisys at http://www.unisys.com/about__unisys/lzw , patent on LZW compression has expired worldwide except in some particular countries. Check the above link to verify your license rights to use LZW compression in your location. The TeeChart version 7 now permits usage of LZW
- All Series with "Pointer" property The IPointer class now includes a Transparency property. Many series styles like Line, Area, Point, Point3D, Polar, Bubble, Gantt, Bezier, etc have a Pointer property. Candle and Arrow series, although providing a Pointer property, do not support Transparency as they draw points using their own method
- Chart SeriesList property New ClearValues method to remove all values from all series in chart, thus leaving all series empty
- ISmoothingFunction and TBSpline class Removed limitation on number of source points to calculate smooth points. (Fixed size arrays have been converted to dynamic arrays). Warning: Smoothing more than 500 points can be a very slow operation
- New Series styles Bubble3D, derived from IPoint3D series. New bubble series that adds a "Z" value for each bubble point. Requires OpenGL rendering to correctly visualize solid 3D bubbles
- Fixed bugs Canvas Custom drawing - Custom drawing could sometimes display text with shadows or outlines. Zoom pen - The tChart1.Zoom.Pen.Style = psSmallDots property did not work. Canvas EllipseWithZ and Pie3D methods - Improved distortion on big (ie: printed) Pie and Ellipse drawings. Legend - When the legend is behind the chart (using Legend HorizMargin or VertMargin properties), TChart1.OnClickSeries was not working correctly
TeeChart Pro ActiveX is a 32-bit COM Control suitable for all ActiveX enabled environments. TeeChart Pro ActiveX charting component library offers hundreds of Graph styles in 2D and 3D, 33 mathematical and statistical Functions for you to choose from together with an unlimited number of axes and 14 toolbox components. You can also use TeeChart ActiveX to create dashboards.
TeeChart ActiveX includes Server and Client components
Use the full power of the TeeChart ActiveX Control on the server: Database enabled and with all export formats for use in your ASP, ISAPI, CGI or MTS application. Direct stream output as a browser independent format or the lightweight ActiveX client control for ActiveX aware Browsers, with a fully navigable, event driven Chart to work interactively with server sourced data.
TeeChart ActiveX ASP/IIS Support
TeeChart ActiveX offers a now even stronger support for ASP and ASPX. Export formats include: JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, PDF, Native Tee, BMP, WMF, EMF and, of course, live Charts on the browser with the tab. Charts may be streamed directly to the browser to avoid maintenance of temporary files. TeeChart ActiveX includes extensive code examples to guide the way.
TeeChart ActiveX ADO Support
Inbuilt support for Microsoft's ActiveX Data Objects. Plug in to external Recordsets or create them with the Chart Editor.
TeeChart ActiveX Output formats
TeeChart renders in most popular Graphics formats including JPEG, PNG and WMF/EMF and also generates Flex compiled code for on-the-fly Flash image generation, live with inline animations.
TeeChart ActiveX offers Fast speed and small memory size consumption.
TeeChart graphical code speaks directly to Windows GDI API. Data is stored in dynamic arrays that are very closely mapped to memory which makes access and modifying the arrays almost as fast as the computer processor. The code is streamlined as much as possible to increase internal speed, especially when re-drawing.
TeeChart ActiveX is Easy to use at design and run-time.
TeeChart includes powerful and complete editor dialogs, for almost every component and sub-component. These editors are available at design-time and also at run-time. The TeeCommander component (a toolbar with charting specific buttons) provides one-click access to TeeChart editors and common features.
Huge documentation and examples
The help file and documentation include a reference guide, a user guide, tutorials with detailed "how to" explanations, end-user help and a comprehensive example project (with complete sources) that contains nearly 400 forms. Pressing F1 gives context help for almost all screens and source code elements.
Translations into several languages and Unicode support.
TeeChart offers 25 Editor languages and is Unicode compliant for multi-characterset support, including double-byte languages, for true global application development.
Create a DashBoard with TeeChart ActiveX
TeeChart ActiveX can be used to create a multi task dashboard.
- 32-bit ActiveX component
- Supports Visual Studio, IIS, Microsofts .net framework and other COM programming environments
- Data aware - Direct access to ADO data sources
- Direct access to URL addressable Charts
- Series Gallery
- 2D, 3D plus OpenGL 3D
- Direct high-speed, add of Array data to Chart. Very quick!
- Zoom, scroll and real time
- Multiple Axes
- Transparency and Anti-alias
- Stream export/import capability for BLOB storage and direct output to client (e.g. browser)
- Image export as bitmap, metafile, JPEG, PNG, GIF, EPS, PDF, PCX & native Chart format
- Data export as Excel, XML, HTML, CSV (Text) & native Chart format
- Royalty free in compiled desktop applications
- 12 Chart add-on tools including annotation and color banding with transparency
- Multi-page Charts
- Custom drawing Canvas
- Custom printing
- Extensive demos in ASP/IIS, Visual Studio, MS Office and PowerBuilder
- Design time integrated Chart and Series editor
- Multi-language support at design and run-time
- Online help
- Electronic reference (Online help and HTML)
- Extended Statistical functions
- Extensive demo code
- Runtime Chart Data Grid and Navigator
- Runtime Chart Editor and Print Previewer
- Runtime Editor and Previewer Form Panels
- Runtime Series List Box and TeeCommander control bar
- Runtime Chart Page Navigator
- Standard level no-charge technical support