por VectorDraw - Tipo de produto: Componente / Classe .NET / .NET Compact Framework / Código 100% gerenciado / OCX ActiveX
Média das análises: baseado em 7 comentários.
* We have been using the VectorDraw Framework since 2007. We were afraid that there was not a product on the market that would meet the requirements for our new application. Luckily, we found VectorDraw. Their team has been invaluable over the past 6 years. We have completely automated what was once a completely manual and tedious process. We are now turning around drawings for our customers in a matter of seconds instead of two to three weeks. We have utilized their support process numerous times and we have always received a quick resolution to any issues or challenges that we have faced. Our application is the envy of other divisions and we continue to replace other systems with our completely automated solution developed with the VectorDraw Framework.
* We used VectorDraw to renew the graphical 2D and 3D design environment of our software. The staff of VectorDraw worked very well, and we are very pleased with the results. Their technical support was courteous, on time and very efficient. It is really a great component to build robust vector graphics applications of new generation.
* The VectorDraw component was an excellent fit for my needs. It works well in the .net enviroment and had all the functionality I required. I have used their tech support several times and always found them very helpful.
* I have been using this component for more than two years now. The component itself is powerful and rich. However, when it comes to documentation, help and technical support it only compares to the lowest quality software I have ever seen. Basically, you are on your own using the fairly complicated tools. If you have had experience working with AutoCAD programming (specially .Net) that knowledge will help you to quickly get used to the object model in this component. Considering the price tag you pay for the subscription you expect a decent documentation and technical support which does not exist at the moment.
* This is by far the best tool to work with DWG files. It works well with .NET and has a very robust API. I have developed with AutoCAD with Active X and ARX and VertorDraw is much easier to work with while still being extremely powerful.
* After several weeks of working with the latest version (as of 7/2001), I can safely say it is a powerful and fairly bug free release. Most of my experience has been with the 2-D features. The documentation could be better and the additional VB files on the VectorDraw web site should be included with the distribution.
I have tried the ealier version (during Novemeber2000) and it is very very useful tool. Especially for presentation with frequent updates to drawings that are based on engineering solutions. I would strongly recommend this product for use in Engineering Tools.
Shankar Bhat, Ph.D.
Sr. Principal Engineer