Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
WebMail Pro PHP V7.1 Per-User Licenses
WebMail Pro PHP V7.1 Per-Server Licenses
|Add to Cart
||1 Server License
||Download (3.1 MB)
|Add to Cart
||5 Server License
||Download (3.1 MB)
|Add to Cart
||20 Server License
||Download (3.1 MB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's New in Afterlogic WebMail Pro PHP 7.1?
- Grouping - If your IMAP server supports THREAD extension, WebMail Pro will automatically join related e-mails into conversations when displaying message list. However, you can disable this feature on system or per-user level if your mail server is not fast enough on large mailboxes.
- Starred Folder - New filter applied to Inbox and displaying only e-mails which are marked with a star.
- New Calendar Module - The new calendar now lets users download their calendars as .ics file, add them to CalDAV clients, or enable public access to their calendars ("everyone with the link" approach).
- Enhancements and Fixes - Performance improvements, bug fixes, better search, user interface adjustments here and there across the entire system.
What's New in Afterlogic WebMail Pro PHP 7.0?
The new Afterlogic WebMail Pro delivers the completely renovated user experience which you can expect from a 2013 year product.
- Completely renovated, ultra-clean user interface
- Lightning fast. With extensive pre-caching, message loading times reduced to zero. Forget getting “Loading...” alert each time you click here or there
- Template-based interface lets you easily create your own themes
- HTML5, CSS3 animations, all new technologies, but still supports older browsers as well
- Personal address book and calendar right out of the box. Supported with a full-featured DAV-server under the hood, enables your users to synchronize contacts, calendars and mail with their smartphones. Contacts can be taken from LDAP as well.
What's so special about WebMail Pro PHP?
- It's hot - Looks like it's really made in 2013, not back in 90's. Eye-catching, clean, CSS-animated, tuned for both computers and finger-input tablets.
- Faster than other webmail - With a unique pre-caching technology, the webmail experience provides responsiveness similar to desktop email clients. When you browse through the list of email messages, even those messages which have not been seen before still appear instantly
- Has personal calendar - Recurring events and reminders, all stay in sync with your iPhone or iPad.
- Supports multiple IMAP accounts - The user can easily switch between several accounts without logging out and logging in each account separately.
- Supports iOS mobile sync - Thanks to the support of CalDAV/CardDAV, now you can provide your users with iOS mobile features. Any other CalDAV and CardDAV clients for mobiles and desktops will work too. The iOS mobile sync also supports profiles so it can deliver all sync settings to iPhone or iPad automatically. Your users won't have to deal with all that hard-to-explain DAV and IMAP settings to make their email, calendar and contacts stay in sync. Just log in WebMail Pro from your iOS device to see
- Lets users change account password right in the webmail - * Via custom plugin. If your system supports POPPASSD, such plugin is already available.
Server side of things
Designed to work with your existing messaging solutions, this purely PHP application is easy to install on your own server, easy to integrate and easy to maintain.
Works with your e-mail server
- Linux: Exim, Postfix, Courier, Dovecot, Sendmail, Qmail, and many others.
- Windows: Microsoft Exchange, MailEnable, IceWarp, MDaemon, hMailServer, and many others.
Works with your control panel
- Natively supported: cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin.
Has features beyond IMAP
Mail filters via ManageSieve, change account password (POPPASSD or user-defined).
Can co-exist with the legacy webmail packages if you still need them ( for some odd reason :) ).
Fits Hosting and Telecom requirements
WebMail Pro system architecture is compatible with high availability cluster implementations. The software is optimized to work under heavy loads and to support large numbers of mailboxes.
Works in a cluster! WebMail Pro can be used in cluster environments to maximize performance and system availability. Existing large cluster implementations scale to millions of users.
Natively supports cPanel, Plesk, and DirectAdmin.
- Plug it into your environment with integration API which supports PHP and SOAP.
- Installs and integrates with cPanel, Plesk, and DirectAdmin.
Extensive localization support
More than 30 interface languages are supported. Timezones, date and time formats.
WebMail Pro PHP Features:
- Supports IMAP, SMTP, Sieve/ManageSieve
- All modern browsers: IE 8+, Firefox 2+, Chrome 4+, Safari 3+, Opera 10+
- International charsets, including UTF-8
- Accurate e-mail parser and viewer
- Complete support of IMAP and SMTP protocols
- Supports SSL connections with mail servers
- Plugins (change password, etc)
- Mail filters (with Sieve support)
- Auto-responder (vacation message), via Sieve
- Forwarding, via Sieve
- Address Book (via built-in DAV server, database)
- Mail folders and nested folders, including IMAP folders
- Mail search, including IMAP search
- IMAP synchronization
- IMAP quotas
- Multiple domains
- Automated mail check every few minutes
- Auto-completion of e-mail addresses in Compose
- Compose e-mails in HTML (WYSIWYG)
- Delivery confirmation
- Quick reply
- Modern AJAX uploader for attaching files. No Flash issues, works with all newer browsers, supports attaching multiple files, shows the progress of operation
- Personal contacts and groups
- Importing and exporting CSV files
- CardDAV support (enables syncing contacts with iPhone, etc)
- Personal calendars
- Exporting calendar to iCal
- CalDAV support (enables syncing events with iPhone, etc)
- Personal user settings
- Web administration panel (manage system settings, domains and users)
- cPanel integration
- Plesk integration
- DirectAdmin integration
- Web-based installation wizard
- Integration with other web applications (bypass login screen, manage users, etc)
- Source code provided (modification allowed)
Interface available in:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
It is also easy to add new translations.