WebUI Studio 2012 R2 Premier
by Intersoft Solutions Corporation - Product Type: Component / ASP.NET WebForms / ASP.NET AJAX (ATLAS) / .NET Class / .NET WPF / Silverlight / 100% Managed Code / LightSwitch Controls / HTML5 / AJAX
A suite of advanced components for ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight development. WebUI Studio Premier includes advanced components for ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight application development. WebUI Studio Premier empowers Rich Internet Applications development by offering a solid architecture and tight integration between each product. WebUI Studio Premier supports literally any browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Gecko based, etc.). WebUI Studio Premier offers advanced functionality like smart batch update, high-performance client binding, sophisticated text editor, integrated spell checker and real-progress AJAX file uploader, hybrid-view presenters and more. WebUI Studio Premier Subscription includes products updates and upgrades for a full year from the purchase date. WebUI Studio Premier Subscribers also enjoy high priority support via phone calls, live chat or conference meeting, as well as direct collaboration with Intersoftpt Engineers. Full support for Silverlight is included.
Average Review: based on 2 reviews.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
WebUI Studio 2012 R2 Premier Subscription
|Add to Cart
||1 Full Subscription License (Includes a Developer License, 1 Year Subscription, New Products added to the Suite and Gold Support)
||Download (743.9 MB)
WebUI Studio 2012 R2 Premier Subscription Renewal
|Add to Cart
||1 Full Subscription Renewal License (Full Subscription required)
||Download (743.9 MB)
WebUI Studio 2012 R2 Premier
|Add to Cart
||Suite License for 1 Developer (Does not include Subscription)
||Download (743.9 MB)
|Add to Cart
||Suite License for 4 Developer (Does not include Subscription)
||Download (743.9 MB)
|Add to Cart
||Suite License for 8 Developer (Does not include Subscription)
||Download (743.9 MB)
|Add to Cart
||Suite License for Site-Wide Developers (Allows Unlimited Developers at a Single Physical Address) (Does not include Subscription)
||Download (743.9 MB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What’s new in WebUI Studio 2012 R2?
- Charting Data Visualization - UXChart is a collection of advanced charting controls for Silverlight and WPF business application. Features includes MVVM-ready architecture, large data support, rich UX and fast performance, ease-of-use and innovative charting.
- Comprehensive Charts - Display your data in beautifully crafted charts to quickly complex information. UXChart is equipped with more than 20 different chart types including bar, column, line, area, smooth line, smooth area, step area, donut, pie, bubble, radar, polar, scatter, stacked bar, and stacked column.
- Property Grid - UXPropertyGrid is a lightweight object property editor which displays lists of properties in a compact user interface.
- Lightweight Data Editor - UXPropertyGrid supports all kinds of data types including text, boolean, date-time, numbers and even custom objects and custom collection.
- Query Builder - UXQueryBuilder is adata filtering control for Silverlight and WPF that allows users to visually build complex filter definitions.
- Natural UI Design - The modern and clean design allows users to understand complex nested filters at a glance, and enables them to work with these filters intuitively.
- Breadcrumb Navigation Bar - Designed with the familiar look of Windows Explorer, UXBreadCrumb simplifies the navigation of large business applications that typically consist of multi-level page hierarchy.
- Intuitive Design - UXBreadCrumb simplifies the navigation system in your business application by combining address bar and menu functionality.
- WebDesktop 4 - Redesigned from the ground up to support the latest Web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3. Includes layout manager, toolbar, menubar, splitter, callout and navigation pane.
- Designed for HTML5 - With full HTML5 and CSS3 support, WebDesktop 4 has been completely rebuilt to produce consistent results and deliver pixel-perfect rendering across all modern browsers.
- Windows 8-style Navigation Template - The template was built around the new UXBreadCrumb control to deliver versatile application template designs for business applications.
What’s new in WebUI Studio 2012 R1 Service Pack 1?
- Visual Studio 2012, Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 Ready - WebUI Studio 2012 has been updated to support Visual Studio 2012, which includes integration with the Visual Studio 2012 designer and complete user interface revamps to adhere to Visual Studio 2012 UX guidelines. The new WebUI Studio service pack has also been optimized for Windows 8. Developers can now install WebUI Studio successfully in Windows 8 without requiring the installation of previous .NET Framework. The ASP.NET component suite has also been enhanced to support Internet Explorer 10. In addition, all new toolbox icons are now added to adhere to Visual Studio 2012 UX guidelines. Toolbox utility has been improved to support Visual Studio 2012. The setup package is now fully ready with its custom action support for Windows 8.
- New Component Designer for Visual Studio 2012 - Rebuilt entirely from scratch to resemble the Visual Studio 2012 interface. The all-new designer is now built on the WPF 4 platform and leverages Intersoft ClientUI for WPF controls. As a result, the new design yields significantly faster performance compared to the previous design and takes advantage of many built-in capabilities available in WPF such as automatic screen scaling, graphic hardware acceleration, and much more.
- Enhanced Project Templates - WebUI Studio adds dozens enhancements and hotfixes to support Visual Studio 2012. Developers can now create new projects easily and quickly using the professionally designed prebuilt project templates. All existing ClientUI templates, including both C# and VB have been enhanced to work in Visual Studio 2012. A new WPF project template that leverages Ribbon user interface has also been added in this new release.
What’s new in WebUI Studio 2012?
- UXPageableComboBox - An advanced data combobox control for Silverlight and WPF featuring an efficient data retrieval mechanism and smart data filtering capability. Designed specifically for line-of-business applications, UXPageableComboBox is perfect for data-entry scenarios that require real-time response regardless of the datasource size.
- UXMultipleSelectionComboBox - Capture multiple input in a more intuitive way supporting both editable and checkbox mode selection.
- UXTreelist - Data control that combines the features in UXTreeView and UXGridView. It is perfect for application scenarios that display self-reference hierarchical data, for instances, Chart of Accounts in Accounting applications or Tasks Milestones in Project Management applications.
- UXGridView - MVVM-ready data grid control with high-performance virtual data loading architecture.
- WebGrid Enterprise 8 for ASP.NET - HTML5 grid with hierarchical layout, self-referencing tree mode, columnset, client binding to pivot charting and smart batch updates.
- WebCombo 6 for ASP.NET - Smart data filtering and client binding with full HTML5 and CSS3 support.
- ClientUI Framework Enhancements - The new framework introduces grouping in the UXDataComboBox and UXListBox controls. You can use it to display lists grouped by type, expandable/collapsible groups within a combobox or other advanced scenarios.
- DevForce and WebUI Studio Integration - This new release now ships with the latest version of DevForce (6.1.7). All project templates and joint samples have been updated to leverage the enhancements and new features available in DevForce 6.1.7.
What’s new in WebUI Studio 2011 R2 Service Pack 1?
- Native Silverlight 5 Support - New release now ships with Silverlight 5 compiled assemblies and also includes many improvements and new features.
- Document Viewer - XPS document viewer and SQL reporting document viewer have been enhanced to support vector printing mode
- Improved Visual Studio Project Templates - The project templates feature a new wizard that prompts the Silverlight target version during project creation, and automatically picks up the proper assemblies depending on the selected Silverlight version
- WCF RIA Services - The project templates have been redesigned to work flawlessly regardless the installed version of the WCF RIA Services
What’s new in WebUI Studio Premier 2011 R2?
- MVVM Scheduling Controls for Silverlight & WPF - UXScheduleView is a Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) scheduling control. It adds interactive and scheduling capabilities to Silverlight and WPF applications. It features recurring event support, integrated navigation, multi-level grouping, form editing and interactive drag and drop. It permits working with fairly large datasets while fully supporting both display and edit modes. It comes with four built-in views: DayView, WeekView, WorkWeekView and MonthView. UXScheduleView allows direct display and editing of event data without additional proxy classes or interfaces – thanks to the MVVM-ready architecture. This also allows connecting to data services of choice – whether it’s WCF RIA, DevForce, or other services.
- Ribbon Controls for Silverlight, WPF & ASP.NET – The ribbon controls share a common API and sophisticated features such as adaptive layout, fluent resizing, rich button controls and contextual tabs. Select from dozens of button variants, quick access toolbar, application menu, backstage view, and gallery. UXRibbon provides a smooth and sophisticated user experience that users familiar the Office 2010 ribbon tools will instantly recognize and appreciate.
- SQL Report Viewer for Silverlight & WPF - The SQL Report Viewer seamlessly adds SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to Silverlight or WPF applications. It also allows interaction with reports at runtime. With WYSIWYG rendering, it includes many features such as data exporting and printing. Export to popular data formats like Excel, PDF, and HTML
- Flow Document Controls for Silverlight & WPF – The new document flow control interleaves document handling capabilities into Silverlight and WPF applications. It gives you the functionality to display corporate documents and letters, show HTML email messages, or even create a news reader. It supports all basic elements such as paragraphs, inline and block containers, text styling and formatting – as well as advanced elements like figures and tables. Built on an API that works consistently across Silverlight and WPF platforms, it provides simplified document flow that’s cross-plaform compatible.
- User Interface Controls for Silverlight & WPF - Enrich the appearance of business applications with the user interface controls like the translucent window that uses Windows 7 Aero-style visual glass effects. Also new to this release is a fluid content control that adapts to the content in a smooth animation. The control automatically detects size changes every time the content changes, avoiding manual storyboard creation or rigid visual state definitions.
- Data-aware Input Controls for Silverlight & WPF - The new Data Lookup control replaces redundant lookup forms with an intuitive, space-efficient lookup callout. With native integration to the QueryDescriptor, the Data Combo Box control easily binds the results to the ViewModel using MVVM patterns. It also features autocomplete-as-you-type capability and retrieves data from the server on demand.
- WebGrid Enterprise for ASP.NET - A new JSON data transfer format is introduced in this new release which helps prevent XSS attacks and significantly reduces data footprint compared to the XML format. Furthermore, ActiveX has been completely eliminated and is no longer a dependency in WebGrid Enterprise.
- Project Templates - Built with user experience guidelines, each template is tailored to address different business scenarios. Predefined content, framework infrastructure and sample data is provided to get started quickly.
WebUI Studio Premier includes:
- WebUI Studio for ASP.NET
- WebUI Studio for Silverlight (ClientUI)
- WebUI Studio for WPF (ClientUI)
WebUI Studio for ASP.NET
More than just a UI toolset, WebUI Studio for ASP.NET is all about innovations. Inside you will discover over 30 advanced components, with hundreds of easy-to-use features in a matter of click-and-set convenience. Develop and deploy a real-time Enterprise Asset Inventory Management, rich Content Management System, or as simple as a login form, WebUI Studio for ASP.NET lets you do many things very quickly.
Included products in WebUI Studio for ASP.NET:
- WebEssentials - A collection of 8 new Web 2.0 widgets delivering a captivating user experience on your Rich Internet Applications. Including: iPhone-style sliding menu, hybrid listbox, interactive progress bar and much more.
- WebAccordion - A versatile accordion control with abundant essentials features, such as: configurable expand direction and interaction, rich themes, XHTML support, and more.
- WebExpander - A multi-purpose expand collapse container with myriads of features, such as: single or multiple expand behavior, XHTML support, themes, and more.
- WebSlidingMenu - Load-on-Demand, data binding, comprehensive template and IFrame support, and more, WebSlidingMenu adds a touch of class to your RIA with its cool drill-down concept.
- WebRating - Combining the fundamental rating concept and unique innovations, WebRating deliver a full-fledge rating solution with its powerful features, such as: rating precision adjustment, and more.
- WebSlider - WebSlider allows users to quickly glide through the available selections. It features ranged input with dual rails, full customizations, and more.
- WebListBox - A hybrid list box control sporting dual functionalities, as a navigation and an input control. It features customizable items, data binding capability, and more.
- WebProgressBar - The light-weight and accurate progress indicator control features two progress modes, full XHTML support, customizable styles, and more.
- WebCalendar - A calendar with wealthy features, WebCalendars offers many exciting features lacking in most available solutions, such as: various view modes, tons of customization, easy styling, and more.
- WebGrid Enterprise - An advanced ASP.NET data grid with batch update, fast client binding, built-in pivot charting and exporting, and much more.
- WebScheduler - A solution for enterprise-class scheduling, planning, and calendaring with 8 built-in views, highly extensible editing form, Gant timeline view, export to PDF and Outlook format, and more.
- WebTextEditor - A full-featured rich text editor with intuitive editing experience, built-in media gallery, unique mail merge, real-time file uploader and naturally integrated spell checker.
- WebFileUploader - A memory-efficient file uploading component that supports asynchronous multiple large files uploading with real-time progress bar, IIS 7 integrated mode and Webfarm deployment.
- WebInput - User-friendly input component supporting alphabet, number, date time, currency, and custom masked input with built-in dropdown editors.
- WebCombo - A high-performance dropdown box with native support for LINQ-to-SQL technology, advanced multiple selections and multiple columns, various data searching logic, and more.
- WebDesktop - A collection of UI components to create real desktop experience in the Web, includes Desktop Manager, Dialogbox, AJAX Manager, Drag-drop, Callout and much more.
- WebSpellChecker - An easy-to-use, yet powerful spell checking component with innovative red-wave highlight spell checking mode, standard ASP.NET controls support, and more.
- ISDataSource - A hierarchical data source control that supports multiple tables databinding, custom business object, advanced caching options, and more.
- WebTreeView - A sophisticated TreeView component with advanced load-on-demand technology, intuitive tri-state checkbox mode, Vista-style drag and drop, sophisticated node editing, and more.
- WebDesktopManager - A versatile windowing component with built-in taskbar, system, shortcut icons, context menu, customizable design, and much more.
- WebPaneManager - Create professional layout, from simple horizontal layout to complex Outlook-style layout, in mere minutes with Advanced Designer. Precise presentation in various browsers.
- WebTab - An easy-to-use tab page component with quick WYSIWYG editing support in Visual Studio. Also supports IFrame content mode, customizable design, advanced client APIs and more.
- WebNotification - An innovative Messenger-style popup notification component powered by versatile FlyPostBack technology – supporting both WebForm and WebService mode, sleek animations, and more.
- WebDialogBox - A highly customizable, XHTML-compliance dialog box with alpha transparency and impressive drop shadow effect, supports both stand-alone and desktop manager integrated mode.
- WebCallOut - A replacement for traditional tooltip – featuring customizable callout design, easy control targeting, automatic positioning detection, customizable close behaviors, and more.
- WebFlyPostBackManager - An advanced, high-performance AJAX framework for enterprise web applications featuring codeless partial UI refresh, native JSON support, invoke WebForm and WebService methods, and more.
- WebDragDropExtender - An innovative drag-drop component with features such as easy control targeting, drag-drop across IFRAMEs, Vista-style effects, comprehensive client events, and more.
- WebToolBar - The replica of desktop’s toolbar, WebToolBar delivers outstanding rendering with exceptional features, such as 4-side docking, built-in Office styles, adaptive commands and more.
- WebMenu - A versatile, highly customizable menu component featuring impressive rendering, unlimited hierarchical menus, and supports standalone bar and context menu mode.
- WebButton -A lightweight, multi-purpose button component with easy AJAX callback function, customizable behaviors, integration with Desktop Manager, and client-side support.
- WebNavPane - A rich, Outlook-style navigation pane component featuring elegant object model for bar and items, adaptive bar and footer support, runtime resizable pane, and more.
- WebExplorerPane - An intuitive, Windows Explorer-style explorer pane component with smooth animation and sleek user experience, easy configuration through ClickAndSelect, and more.
- WebStyleManager - A standalone Style Manager application for easy skinning on Intersoft WebUI components – featuring centralized theme configuration and supports for per application and global theme definition.
- WebSplitter - An easy-to-use, true splitter component with standalone mode support and easy integration into existing layout. Also supports cell splitting with rowspan and colspan, and more.
Included products in WebUI Studio for Silverlight and WPF (Client UI):
- Glass Button - A full-featured button with built-in elegant glass appearance matching your modern minimalist business applications.
- Command Button -A button supporting routed command, navigation, and also featuring standard compliance usability, such as: default focus.
- DropDown -An advanced button control representing single or multiple commands in flexibly customizable dropdown menu mode.
- Split Button -A sophisticated button control that represents a default and alternative commands in dropdown menu supporting routed command.
- Stack Button -UXStackButton is a state-of-the-art dropdown control that displays menu items in stunning stack layout with elegant animation.
- Toggle Button -UXToggleButton is a rich, Aero-style button with toggle functionality supporting self and group toggle with strong keyboard support.
Bar and Menu Controls
- Context Menu -UXContextMenu is a unique right-click context menu control with smooth animation attachable to various UI element.
- Dock Tray - A versatile container which hosts multiple tool bar and menu bar instances supporting horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Menu Bar -A full-featured menu bar with access key support, command, and customizable styles.
- Separator -A multi-purpose 3D-style line separator that separates two logical UI sections or contents supporting horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Tool Bar -A rich tool bar control with smart AutoFit feature, offering native support for image button, dropdown menu and split button.
- Tool Group -A toolbar button container used within a UXToolBar instance, or standalone, with real 3D round-corner and flexible placement.
- Content Perspective -A lightweight container control that adds a unique perspective effect when the content is applied with projection transform.
- Content Projector -ContentProjector is a versatile and lightweight container control for applying two-way planar projection.
- Content Reflector -A container control for applying a nice reflection effect on one of four positions of the original object.
- Content Transformer -A lightweight content control for transforming the content so can you easily align it.
- Content Transition -Easily adds interactive visual transition with total 12 effects to choose, such as: fading, sliding, to the sophisticated 3D cube.
- Expandable Content Presenter -A lightweight container control with built-in expand/collapse capability.
- Expandable GroupBox - An advanced, highly-customizable container control consisting of a header and an expandable/collapsible content area.
- GroupBox -A container control for displaying various types of information in Windows 7-style group box with 3-D round corner border.
- Call Out - A callout resembling container control with highly customizable shapes, pointer points, and position.
- Ellipsis Text - A label control with text trimming feature with ellipsis indicator. You can customize the trim position, and more.
- Field Label - A label control that displays various types of data fields consisting of a text label and an input control with auto focus when clicked.
- Glass Label - A multi-purpose label control with predefined shinning glass theme and easy appearance customization through brushes layers.
- Image Loader - An innovative control that supports loading embedded internal or external image with real-time image loading indicator.
- Stylish Label - A lightweight label control with comprehensive appearance styling, such as: border, background, corner radius, and more.
- Progress Bar - A rich, Aero-style progress bar control supporting determinate and indeterminate mode with various attractive styling.
- Video Player - A full-featured multimedia player with advanced dual video playback mode capability, supporting all media types in Silverlight.
- Presenter Manager - Industry's first data visualization that introduces a breakthrough data browsing with multiple data viewing capability.
- Grid Presenter - A high performance data grid with ultra fast data fetching, powerful data drilling capability, and elegant user interface.
- List Presenter - A revolutionary data visualization in listing presentation with intuitive data interactions, rich data editing performance, and many more.
- Icon Presenter - A unique iconic data presentation control with super smooth Virtual Scrolling for lag free data browsing experience, and many more.
- Check Box - A lightweight checkbox control featuring standards-compliance usability features such as access key support and keyboard focus.
- Combo Box - A selection control with out-of-the-box text searching functionality and full compatibility with MVVM development pattern.
- Password Box - Providing text input with masked character, password box comes with various adjustable settings, such as: password character, brush.
- Radio Button - A full-featured radio button control with full keyboard support, focus visual, and more.
- Search Box - A fully-functional input control specifically designed to automatically provide pass search query to a search provider.
- Text Box - A multi-purpose text box control featuring elegant interface, powerful hybrid routed command and validation framework for two-way MVVM pattern binding.
- Autofit Panel - An innovative panel with overflow detection mechanism, enabling you to deliver your content to the smallest to the biggest screen estate.
- Grid Panel - A grid-style item arrangement panel with customizable item height and width.
- Dock Panel - The fundamental panel that provides four-side docking layout with one fill element for more flexible UI layout and design.
- Stack Panel - A drag drop enabled panel with highly customizable behaviors, such as: AllowDropNext, and AllowDropPrevious.
- View Box - A smart panel that automatically stretch and scale its content to fill the available space.
- Wrap Panel - A panel with built-in wrapping layout calculation. Similar to Stack Panel, Wrap Panel layouts its children vertically or horizontally.
Framework and MVVM
- Binding Library - An binding library to simplify UI development through declarative XAML binding capability, such as PropertyBinding, BindingDescriptor and DataBinding engine.
- Command Reference - A multi-purpose component facilitating declarative XAML binding between KeyBinding and Command in a MVVM pattern application.
- Delegate Command - A commanding component for defining the Commands and its logic in a ViewModel and bind to them in the View through Command property.
- DragDrop Library - A library that provides drag drop feature in various scenarios from basic moving to advanced drop action.
- Hybrid Command - An advanced commanding component featuring CanQueryStatus and QueryStatus capability in addition to the standard CanExecute and Executed command.
- Routed Command - A commanding control that lets you write the logic in a separate layer, bound through command binding in the view level.
- Routed Events - A eventing framework in modern client user interface platform which notifies the occuring event to its parent or child through visual tree walkthrough.
- Hyperlink - A fully functional navigation control for local XAML pages navigation targeting a navigation frame, or external URLs targeting a new browser window.
- Navigation Frame - UXFrame is the core navigation component supporting logical page navigation to local XAML and external pages from remote XAP package.
- Journal Button - A full-featured navigation control themed in Aero glass-style appearance providing built-in Back and Forward command to the navigation frame in the same focus scope.
- Navigation Bar - A rich navigation control featuring complete navigation commands such as Refresh, Stop, and Browse Home that works seamlessly within the same focus scope.
- Navigation Button - A button control with navigation capabilities that seamlessly integrated to UXFrame, featuring automatic state synchronization.
- Navigation Window - Combining the richness of windowing and navigation, UXNavigationWindow enables local page navigation with automatic journal management via the navigation bar.
Advanced Content Controls
- Accordion - A selection controls with highly customizable styles, orientation, multiple expanded mode, and built-in drag drop capability.
- Interactive Call Out - An interactive callout-like popup control, hosting multiple types of information with customizable visual effects.
- Item List - A lightweight, multi-purpose item control featuring customizable panel and items.
- List Box - A list box control for single or multiple item selections supporting MVVM architecture.
- Pop Up - An advanced popup control with built-in stunning animations and configurable positions.
- Content Scroller - A lightweight, innovative control for scrolling on a specific content using buttons, not scroll bar.
- Scroll Viewer - A smooth scroll viewer control with built-in Aero theme based on Windows 7 strict user interface guidelines.
3D, Multimedia, and Dock
- Cover Flow - A 3D media player, UXFlow offers advanced two-way MVVM pattern binding, native drag-and-drop capability, and easily customizable appearance and styles.
- Dock - A high performance docking navigation control with modern design and interactive animation providing a sleek, smooth user experience.
- Desktop Dock - A next-generation docking control seamlessly connected to state-of-the-art desktop, multiple window, dock task bar integration and interactive drag-drop.
- Command Bar - An item control designed specifically to host command buttons featuring Aero-style default theme, special keyboard shortcut, and focus management.
- Desktop Host - UXDesktop is features sophisticated windows and powerful application management for hosting multiple window controls of various types.
- Dialog Box - A full-featured window control with dual dialog mode, modal and modeless, tightly integrated within UXDesktop and UXWindow or standalone.
- Message Box - A rich, Aero-style window control designed to show information or obtain user input in modal mode with 6 predefined message button types and visual hints.
- Window - A state-of-the-art windowing control with built-in focus management, offering all standard window features and behaviors, such as: move, resize, context-menu.
- Window Chrome - UXWindowChrome is a strip down version of UXWindow featuring all fundamental features and integration to UXDesktop, minus several features.
Standard support is free with every product purchase whether individual or suite. Support requests are answered in less than 48-hours, guaranteed. Includes email support, discussion forums, and access to the Intersoftpt Developer Network for community sharing and product feedback.
Gold support is free with every full subscription purchase and is valid as long as your subscription is active. It includes all the benefits of Standard support plus a guaranteed reply to support requests within 24 hours, online LiveChat service, monthly hot fixes, and priority access to beta or community technology preview releases.