by Intersoft Solutions Corporation - Product Type: Component / ASP.NET WebForms / ASP.NET AJAX (ATLAS) / .NET Class / .NET WPF / Silverlight / 100% Managed Code / Windows Runtime Controls / Windows Phone 8 Controls / LightSwitch Controls / HTML5 / AJAX
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What’s new in Intersoft Studio Premier 2014 R2?
- Map View - Completely native on both iOS and Android, the MapView provides the ability to show contextual places in regards to the user location.
- Carousel View - Display images in a more engaging way.
- Message Input View - Input view for both iOS and Android. Users only need to insert the text and hit the Send button.
- Calendar Month View - The Month view helps you easily track the agenda for a month.
- Integration with Xamarin Studio on Mac - Build great-looking and high-performance Crosslight apps right on a Mac.
- New Item Templates for iOS and Android - New templates include group header and footer view for iOS, Crosslight UIViewController with and without XIB, as well as Crosslight Sync Configuration for Android.
- Form Builder - Supports an array of time-saving features such as support for 30+ editor types, loosely-coupled model binding, visibility binding and built-in data validation.
- Built-in In-Line Editing Support - Implement direct editing when users tap on a cell.
- Custom Edit Actions via Swipe Gesture - Support extra editing actions through a swipe gesture on a UITableView cell.
- Modal View with Translucent Effects - Show translucent visual effects when performing navigation, particularly designed for modal navigation mode.
- MVVM-enabled MapViews and ImageButton - Developers can now bind items using MVVM.
- Auto Complete Edit Text - Designed for the Android platform, the auto complete EditText allows users to generate suggestions based on the text entered.
- Up Button for Drawer Navigation - The navigation drawer brings up a whole new navigation pattern aimed at mobile usage.
- Better Grid Searching - In ValueList mode, you can now search for text based on what you see in the grid itself, displaying results on various predefined conditions, allowing you to see more of your data in less results.
- Improved Grid Copy and Paste - Aside from the standard copy and pasting modes, the new WebGrid now supports a new feature called ClipboardCopyMode. In this mode, you can choose from a text-only copy mode or a value-only copy mode. This gives you the utmost flexibility of how users interact with the data grid.
What’s new in Intersoft Studio Premier 2014 Update 5?
- iOS 8 Support - This release introduces significant changes letting you target both iOS 7 and iOS 8. In addition this release adds several improvements to the overall stability related to the changes in iOS 8. For instance, modal navigation in master-detail scenarios now works in iOS 8, while the message input view component is now enhanced to support iOS 8's custom keyboards and auto-suggest bar.
- Android - This release features many improvements in Crosslight for Android, such as the new FormFragment, revamped Pull-to-Refresh UI, improved presenter lifecycles, customizable ListFragment layout, improved async image loader, item bindings for CheckBox and EditText performance.
What’s new in Intersoft Studio Premier 2014?
Enterprise Application Framework
- Everything you need to build data-driven apps fast, from remote data retrieval.
- Generate domain models that you can share in both client and server.
- Full CRUD and batch update support.
- Sqlite local data storage and flexible data synchronization.
- Full Visual Studio integration support.
- RestClient component lets you easily fetch data from any REST-enabled services.
- Data modifications such as insert, update and delete are supported.
- Create dynamic queries with sorting, filtering and paging capabilities using intuitive, developer-friendly API.
New Crosslight Development Center
- Quickly and easily find everything you need to learn and get started with Crosslight mobile development.
- Contains easy-to-understand comprehensive conceptual documentation, intuitively structured topics, lessons and walkthroughs, links to samples and video tutorials
- All topics are written with in-depth explanations, code samples and visual illustrations to help you get on the right foot and master Crosslight quickly.
Advanced Crosslight Services
- Built on top of MVVM patterns, advanced mobile services cover a wide range of enterprise business scenarios, such as sending push notifications, perform UI-agnostic social network operations and loading data and image asynchronously.
- Image downloads are smartly queued and performed asynchronously in dedicated background threads for the best performance.
- Designed with screen virtualization in mind, the image loader works perfectly with view components that support items virtualization such as table view in iOS.
- Other key features include automatic image caching on successful download, smart cache expiration detection, auto retry download on weak connection and more.
- The master detail pattern now supports advanced scenarios with two-level navigation, allowing deep navigation to support common enterprise apps scenarios.
- Displaying images from web resources is incredibly easy, thanks to the efficient and upgraded asynchronous image loader.
- Load hundreds and thousands of data items seamlessly.
- New master-detail view component helps you display data and details in a single, user-friendly presentation.
- Available for both iOS and Android, is fully integrated with the Crosslight navigation services so that you can easily upgrading your existing Crosslight apps by simply reusing the existing ViewModel and data binding definitions.
New Project Templates and Samples
- Two major project templates have been added to the Crosslight Project Wizard which leverage many of the new services and components introduced in this release.
- Integrated to Visual Studio, the project wizard has been significantly improved in this release, including support for Visual Studio 2013.
- New samples that serve as guidelines and best practices to implement each feature in your apps that comply with the Crosslight design patterns.
- The Business App template incorporates many of the new services and components in this release such as data access and entity services, push notification services, social login integration, user registration and identity management.
- Enhancements to existing ASP.NET lineups
- Full support for latest web browsers.
- Featuring the latest web standards support such as HTML5 and CSS3 across all 40+ components.
- The script size for all ASP.NET components have been reduced by 40%.
Silverlight and WPF Development
Powerful Reporting Engine
- Process report document in the most efficient way possible.
- 100% client-side rendering, built upon XAML engine.
- C# style scripting support with access to rich .NET functionality.
- Support any page size with customizable measurement unit.
- Connect to any server-side datasource.
- Built-in support for WCF RIA and DevForce.
- Support client-side and server-side data sorting, filtering and grouping.
- Dynamic report creation through ViewModel binding.
- Unlimited pages in a single report document.
- Rich report components including images, shapes and barcodes.
- Unlimited data bands with hierarchical support.
- Includes table, side-by-side, and sub report component.
- Flexible report processing options such as keep header together.
- Comprehensive parameter support.
- Conditional formatting and styling.
- Localization support at application or report level.
Advanced Report Viewer
- Offers sophisticated viewing experiences and fast rendering to display compelling business reports.
- Searching, text selection, copy to clipboard, zooming, printing and exporting.
- Pixel-perfect report rendering.
- Support any page size with combined orientation.
- Asynchronous background pages rendering.
- Export to HTML, PDF, Excel and Word.
- Fast document printing.
- Custom fonts support.
- Various view mode with zoom support.
- Automatic pages virtualization.
- Excellent memory management.
Easy-to-use Report Designer
- Modern design workspace featuring WYSIWYG authoring experience.
- Precise layout with ruler and grid guidance.
- Flexible snap-to-grid settings.
- Quick object settings with smart tag.
- User-friendly property editing with multi objects support.
- Comprehensive object editor support.
- Excellent memory management.
- Intuitive authoring experience with streamlined task workflow in ribbon.
- Various view mode with smooth zooming.
- Real-time report preview.
- Flexible component locking for end-user designer.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
Premier Studio includes:
- WebUI Studio for ASP.NET
- WebUI Studio for Silverlight (ClientUI)
- WebUI Studio for WPF (ClientUI)
- Mobile Studio (Crosslight)
WebUI Studio for ASP.NET
More than just a UI toolset, WebUI Studio for ASP.NET is all about innovations. Inside you will discover over 30 advanced components, with hundreds of easy-to-use features in a matter of click-and-set convenience. Develop and deploy a real-time Enterprise Asset Inventory Management, rich Content Management System, or as simple as a login form, WebUI Studio for ASP.NET lets you do many things very quickly.
Included products in WebUI Studio for ASP.NET:
- WebEssentials - A collection of 8 new Web 2.0 widgets delivering a captivating user experience on your Rich Internet Applications. Including: iPhone-style sliding menu, hybrid listbox, interactive progress bar and much more.
- WebAccordion - A versatile accordion control with abundant essentials features, such as: configurable expand direction and interaction, rich themes, XHTML support, and more.
- WebExpander - A multi-purpose expand collapse container with myriads of features, such as: single or multiple expand behavior, XHTML support, themes, and more.
- WebSlidingMenu - Load-on-Demand, data binding, comprehensive template and IFrame support, and more, WebSlidingMenu adds a touch of class to your RIA with its cool drill-down concept.
- WebRating - Combining the fundamental rating concept and unique innovations, WebRating deliver a full-fledge rating solution with its powerful features, such as: rating precision adjustment, and more.
- WebSlider - WebSlider allows users to quickly glide through the available selections. It features ranged input with dual rails, full customizations, and more.
- WebListBox - A hybrid list box control sporting dual functionalities, as a navigation and an input control. It features customizable items, data binding capability, and more.
- WebProgressBar - The light-weight and accurate progress indicator control features two progress modes, full XHTML support, customizable styles, and more.
- WebCalendar - A calendar with wealthy features, WebCalendars offers many exciting features lacking in most available solutions, such as: various view modes, tons of customization, easy styling, and more.
- WebGrid Enterprise - An advanced ASP.NET data grid with batch update, fast client binding, built-in pivot charting and exporting, and much more.
- WebScheduler - A solution for enterprise-class scheduling, planning, and calendaring with 8 built-in views, highly extensible editing form, Gant timeline view, export to PDF and Outlook format, and more.
- WebTextEditor - A full-featured rich text editor with intuitive editing experience, built-in media gallery, unique mail merge, real-time file uploader and naturally integrated spell checker.
- WebFileUploader - A memory-efficient file uploading component that supports asynchronous multiple large files uploading with real-time progress bar, IIS 7 integrated mode and Webfarm deployment.
- WebInput - User-friendly input component supporting alphabet, number, date time, currency, and custom masked input with built-in dropdown editors.
- WebCombo - A high-performance dropdown box with native support for LINQ-to-SQL technology, advanced multiple selections and multiple columns, various data searching logic, and more.
- WebDesktop - A collection of UI components to create real desktop experience in the Web, includes Desktop Manager, Dialogbox, AJAX Manager, Drag-drop, Callout and much more.
- WebSpellChecker - An easy-to-use, yet powerful spell checking component with innovative red-wave highlight spell checking mode, standard ASP.NET controls support, and more.
- ISDataSource - A hierarchical data source control that supports multiple tables databinding, custom business object, advanced caching options, and more.
- WebTreeView - A sophisticated TreeView component with advanced load-on-demand technology, intuitive tri-state checkbox mode, Vista-style drag and drop, sophisticated node editing, and more.
- WebDesktopManager - A versatile windowing component with built-in taskbar, system, shortcut icons, context menu, customizable design, and much more.
- WebPaneManager - Create professional layout, from simple horizontal layout to complex Outlook-style layout, in mere minutes with Advanced Designer. Precise presentation in various browsers.
- WebTab - An easy-to-use tab page component with quick WYSIWYG editing support in Visual Studio. Also supports IFrame content mode, customizable design, advanced client APIs and more.
- WebNotification - An innovative Messenger-style popup notification component powered by versatile FlyPostBack technology – supporting both WebForm and WebService mode, sleek animations, and more.
- WebDialogBox - A highly customizable, XHTML-compliance dialog box with alpha transparency and impressive drop shadow effect, supports both stand-alone and desktop manager integrated mode.
- WebCallOut - A replacement for traditional tooltip – featuring customizable callout design, easy control targeting, automatic positioning detection, customizable close behaviors, and more.
- WebFlyPostBackManager - An advanced, high-performance AJAX framework for enterprise web applications featuring codeless partial UI refresh, native JSON support, invoke WebForm and WebService methods, and more.
- WebDragDropExtender - An innovative drag-drop component with features such as easy control targeting, drag-drop across IFRAMEs, Vista-style effects, comprehensive client events, and more.
- WebToolBar - The replica of desktop’s toolbar, WebToolBar delivers outstanding rendering with exceptional features, such as 4-side docking, built-in Office styles, adaptive commands and more.
- WebMenu - A versatile, highly customizable menu component featuring impressive rendering, unlimited hierarchical menus, and supports standalone bar and context menu mode.
- WebButton -A lightweight, multi-purpose button component with easy AJAX callback function, customizable behaviors, integration with Desktop Manager, and client-side support.
- WebNavPane - A rich, Outlook-style navigation pane component featuring elegant object model for bar and items, adaptive bar and footer support, runtime resizable pane, and more.
- WebExplorerPane - An intuitive, Windows Explorer-style explorer pane component with smooth animation and sleek user experience, easy configuration through ClickAndSelect, and more.
- WebStyleManager - A standalone Style Manager application for easy skinning on Intersoft WebUI components – featuring centralized theme configuration and supports for per application and global theme definition.
- WebSplitter - An easy-to-use, true splitter component with standalone mode support and easy integration into existing layout. Also supports cell splitting with rowspan and colspan, and more.
Included products in WebUI Studio for Silverlight and WPF (Client UI):
- Glass Button - A full-featured button with built-in elegant glass appearance matching your modern minimalist business applications.
- Command Button -A button supporting routed command, navigation, and also featuring standard compliance usability, such as: default focus.
- DropDown -An advanced button control representing single or multiple commands in flexibly customizable dropdown menu mode.
- Split Button -A sophisticated button control that represents a default and alternative commands in dropdown menu supporting routed command.
- Stack Button -UXStackButton is a state-of-the-art dropdown control that displays menu items in stunning stack layout with elegant animation.
- Toggle Button -UXToggleButton is a rich, Aero-style button with toggle functionality supporting self and group toggle with strong keyboard support.
Bar and Menu Controls
- Context Menu -UXContextMenu is a unique right-click context menu control with smooth animation attachable to various UI element.
- Dock Tray - A versatile container which hosts multiple tool bar and menu bar instances supporting horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Menu Bar -A full-featured menu bar with access key support, command, and customizable styles.
- Separator -A multi-purpose 3D-style line separator that separates two logical UI sections or contents supporting horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Tool Bar -A rich tool bar control with smart AutoFit feature, offering native support for image button, dropdown menu and split button.
- Tool Group -A toolbar button container used within a UXToolBar instance, or standalone, with real 3D round-corner and flexible placement.
- Content Perspective -A lightweight container control that adds a unique perspective effect when the content is applied with projection transform.
- Content Projector -ContentProjector is a versatile and lightweight container control for applying two-way planar projection.
- Content Reflector -A container control for applying a nice reflection effect on one of four positions of the original object.
- Content Transformer -A lightweight content control for transforming the content so can you easily align it.
- Content Transition -Easily adds interactive visual transition with total 12 effects to choose, such as: fading, sliding, to the sophisticated 3D cube.
- Expandable Content Presenter -A lightweight container control with built-in expand/collapse capability.
- Expandable GroupBox - An advanced, highly-customizable container control consisting of a header and an expandable/collapsible content area.
- GroupBox -A container control for displaying various types of information in Windows 7-style group box with 3-D round corner border.
- Call Out - A callout resembling container control with highly customizable shapes, pointer points, and position.
- Ellipsis Text - A label control with text trimming feature with ellipsis indicator. You can customize the trim position, and more.
- Field Label - A label control that displays various types of data fields consisting of a text label and an input control with auto focus when clicked.
- Glass Label - A multi-purpose label control with predefined shinning glass theme and easy appearance customization through brushes layers.
- Image Loader - An innovative control that supports loading embedded internal or external image with real-time image loading indicator.
- Stylish Label - A lightweight label control with comprehensive appearance styling, such as: border, background, corner radius, and more.
- Progress Bar - A rich, Aero-style progress bar control supporting determinate and indeterminate mode with various attractive styling.
- Video Player - A full-featured multimedia player with advanced dual video playback mode capability, supporting all media types in Silverlight.
- Presenter Manager - Industry's first data visualization that introduces a breakthrough data browsing with multiple data viewing capability.
- Grid Presenter - A high performance data grid with ultra fast data fetching, powerful data drilling capability, and elegant user interface.
- List Presenter - A revolutionary data visualization in listing presentation with intuitive data interactions, rich data editing performance, and many more.
- Icon Presenter - A unique iconic data presentation control with super smooth Virtual Scrolling for lag free data browsing experience, and many more.
- Check Box - A lightweight checkbox control featuring standards-compliance usability features such as access key support and keyboard focus.
- Combo Box - A selection control with out-of-the-box text searching functionality and full compatibility with MVVM development pattern.
- Password Box - Providing text input with masked character, password box comes with various adjustable settings, such as: password character, brush.
- Radio Button - A full-featured radio button control with full keyboard support, focus visual, and more.
- Search Box - A fully-functional input control specifically designed to automatically provide pass search query to a search provider.
- Text Box - A multi-purpose text box control featuring elegant interface, powerful hybrid routed command and validation framework for two-way MVVM pattern binding.
- Autofit Panel - An innovative panel with overflow detection mechanism, enabling you to deliver your content to the smallest to the biggest screen estate.
- Grid Panel - A grid-style item arrangement panel with customizable item height and width.
- Dock Panel - The fundamental panel that provides four-side docking layout with one fill element for more flexible UI layout and design.
- Stack Panel - A drag drop enabled panel with highly customizable behaviors, such as: AllowDropNext, and AllowDropPrevious.
- View Box - A smart panel that automatically stretch and scale its content to fill the available space.
- Wrap Panel - A panel with built-in wrapping layout calculation. Similar to Stack Panel, Wrap Panel layouts its children vertically or horizontally.
Framework and MVVM
- Binding Library - An binding library to simplify UI development through declarative XAML binding capability, such as PropertyBinding, BindingDescriptor and DataBinding engine.
- Command Reference - A multi-purpose component facilitating declarative XAML binding between KeyBinding and Command in a MVVM pattern application.
- Delegate Command - A commanding component for defining the Commands and its logic in a ViewModel and bind to them in the View through Command property.
- DragDrop Library - A library that provides drag drop feature in various scenarios from basic moving to advanced drop action.
- Hybrid Command - An advanced commanding component featuring CanQueryStatus and QueryStatus capability in addition to the standard CanExecute and Executed command.
- Routed Command - A commanding control that lets you write the logic in a separate layer, bound through command binding in the view level.
- Routed Events - A eventing framework in modern client user interface platform which notifies the occuring event to its parent or child through visual tree walkthrough.
- Hyperlink - A fully functional navigation control for local XAML pages navigation targeting a navigation frame, or external URLs targeting a new browser window.
- Navigation Frame - UXFrame is the core navigation component supporting logical page navigation to local XAML and external pages from remote XAP package.
- Journal Button - A full-featured navigation control themed in Aero glass-style appearance providing built-in Back and Forward command to the navigation frame in the same focus scope.
- Navigation Bar - A rich navigation control featuring complete navigation commands such as Refresh, Stop, and Browse Home that works seamlessly within the same focus scope.
- Navigation Button - A button control with navigation capabilities that seamlessly integrated to UXFrame, featuring automatic state synchronization.
- Navigation Window - Combining the richness of windowing and navigation, UXNavigationWindow enables local page navigation with automatic journal management via the navigation bar.
Advanced Content Controls
- Accordion - A selection controls with highly customizable styles, orientation, multiple expanded mode, and built-in drag drop capability.
- Interactive Call Out - An interactive callout-like popup control, hosting multiple types of information with customizable visual effects.
- Item List - A lightweight, multi-purpose item control featuring customizable panel and items.
- List Box - A list box control for single or multiple item selections supporting MVVM architecture.
- Pop Up - An advanced popup control with built-in stunning animations and configurable positions.
- Content Scroller - A lightweight, innovative control for scrolling on a specific content using buttons, not scroll bar.
- Scroll Viewer - A smooth scroll viewer control with built-in Aero theme based on Windows 7 strict user interface guidelines.
3D, Multimedia, and Dock
- Cover Flow - A 3D media player, UXFlow offers advanced two-way MVVM pattern binding, native drag-and-drop capability, and easily customizable appearance and styles.
- Dock - A high performance docking navigation control with modern design and interactive animation providing a sleek, smooth user experience.
- Desktop Dock - A next-generation docking control seamlessly connected to state-of-the-art desktop, multiple window, dock task bar integration and interactive drag-drop.
- Command Bar - An item control designed specifically to host command buttons featuring Aero-style default theme, special keyboard shortcut, and focus management.
- Desktop Host - UXDesktop is features sophisticated windows and powerful application management for hosting multiple window controls of various types.
- Dialog Box - A full-featured window control with dual dialog mode, modal and modeless, tightly integrated within UXDesktop and UXWindow or standalone.
- Message Box - A rich, Aero-style window control designed to show information or obtain user input in modal mode with 6 predefined message button types and visual hints.
- Window - A state-of-the-art windowing control with built-in focus management, offering all standard window features and behaviors, such as: move, resize, context-menu.
- Window Chrome - UXWindowChrome is a strip down version of UXWindow featuring all fundamental features and integration to UXDesktop, minus several features.
Mobile Studio (Crosslight)
Crosslight is an advanced cross-platform mobile development toolset that comprised of several layers of components to deliver highly modular and extensible architecture. At the heart of Crosslight is the Foundation layer which contains the base frameworks, components, services, messaging and application infrastructure. The Crosslight Foundation is built on platform-neutral .NET stack (also known as Portable Library) which allows Crosslight to target as many .NET platforms as possible – iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows Store – with the same set of Foundation assemblies.