A Standalone license is required for running AH Formatter on an individual or standalone computer. One standalone license is required for each standalone computer on which you wish to install and run AH Formatter.
AH Formatter may only be used on the computer where it is installed. This license does not allow AH Formatter to be used for other computers directly or indirectly, even if they have access to the computer where AH Formatter is installed.
Standalone license has the following limitations.
- Only available for the Windows 32 bit, Linux and Mac OS X versions. (The other Operating Systems are not supported.)
- The GUI Interface is only available in the Windows version
- The Command Line Interface is only available in Linux and Mac OS X versions
- The C++, .NET and Java Interfaces are not available in any Operating System
A Server License is required for running AH Formatter on a server computer. An unlimited number of individuals can use AH Formatter through an API running on the server.
One Server License may be installed to only one server computer. However, there is no limit to the number of client computers that can use AH Formatter running on that server.
One Server License is required for one CPU. That is, 2 licenses are necessary for a dual CPU server machine.
Attention: A Server license does not allow you to put executable programs such as .EXE .DLL included in AH Formatter on a file server and does not allow clients to read and run the programs on client computers.
The XSL Formatter Developer License is for developers who integrate the function of Antenna House Formatter into an external application.
- AH Formatter Developer License includes a license for AH Formatter standalone. Therefore there is no need to purchase a standalone license separately.
- The Developer License is available only for developing and testing systems. It's not intended for production purposes.
- The Developer License agreement allows the customer to use AH Formatter with only one computer for development purposes. It is prohibited to re-distribute AH Formatter Developer License for a fee or free of charge.
This product does not include run-time license. Therefore, it's prohibited to re-distribute the developed system together with AH Formatter library to the customer. End-users who want to use the developed system will need to purchase the license of product version.
AH Formatter license does not allow clients to integrate a program provided with AH Formatter into customer's product and distribute it for a fee or free of charge. If you want to use this type of license, an OEM license agreement is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
AH Formatter V5 standard is provided with a 90 day warranty. AH Formatter V5 Lite doesn't include a 90 day warranty.
Who is entitled to receive the maintenance service?
- AH Formatter V5 Standard customers with 90 day warranty. Customers who subscribe to the Annual Maintenance Service per one year after 90 day warranty
- AH Formatter V5 Lite customers who subscribe to the Annual Maintenance Service per one year
If the warranty or annual maintenance period has expired customers may purchase an annual maintenance agreement by paying the retroactive maintenance to when their warranty or previous annual maintenance agreement ended. The customer is then entitled to continued support, the latest version of AH Formatter and all upgrades that become available during the period of the new agreement.
All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy.
- If the license is within the maintenance period, all the Customer Services are available
- Bug reports and Requirements
- Upgrade to all major V5 and V5 Lite releases and Maintenance releases of AH Formatter
- One to one technical support
- Mailing list
- Q&A on the Web
After the maintenance period, only the following services are available
- Mailing list
- Q&A on the Web