SQL Source Control 1.0 supports Subversion and Team Foundation Server.
SQL Source Control has the following requirements:
To use SQL Source Control on your computer, you need:
- SQL Server Management Studio 2005 (RTM, SP1, SP2, and SP3) or SQL Server Management Studio 2008 (RTM, SP1, and R2)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- MDAC 2.8+
If you are using Team Foundation Server, you require:
- Microsoft Team Explorer Client
SQL Server requirements
SQL Source Control supports connections to the following versions of SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2005 (RTM, SP1, SP2, and SP3)
- SQL Server 2008 (RTM, SP1, and R2)
Note that SQL Source Control does not support connecting to SQL Server 2000
Source control requirements
- The current release supports Subversion 1.5 and 1.6
- SQL Source Control has not been tested with the forthcoming Subversion 1.7 release.
Team Foundation Server:
- SQL Source Control supports Team Foundation Server 2005, 2008, and 2010.