1 License is required per Developer. Applications created with ActiveReports 6 can be distributed Run-Time Royalty free.
ActiveReports 6 Licenses
ActiveReports 6 Developer License: A developer license is for a single developer on one or more development, test, and build machines.
ActiveReports 6 Site Wide License: Allows Unlimited Developers at a single physical address.
ActiveReports 6 with Maintenance: all major and minor releases, with forums, email, and phone support for one year.
Source Code Escrow Subscription Licensing Your subscription will commence upon completion of a separate License Agreement. This Source Code Escrow License Agreement will be sent to you by mail and you should read it carefully before signing, to show your acceptance of the terms enclosed. Return the signed agreement to us and we will confirm our acceptance, by countersigning it and returning a copy to you. If you do not wish to sign the agreement, please contact our Customer Services department to cancel your Source Code Escrow Subscription order.
ActiveReports Professional includes the following features not included in ActiveReports Standard:
- End User Web Report Viewer Control (HTML, Flash, PDF Viewer Types)
- End User Report Designer for Windows (WinForms)
- HTTP Handlers for direct web publishing of reports
- PDF Digital Signatures and Timestamps for secure PDF document generation
- Customizable, redistributable Help for End User Report Viewer
- A Silverlight report viewer control;
Not sure which ActiveReports 6 License you need to buy?
As official ActiveReports Reseller/Distributor, we can help you find the right ActiveReport 6 License. Please, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.