Developer License One software license is required per machine.
Additional License - requires that you already own an equivalent full license of the software.
Run-time NOT royalty free.
Basic module (Viewing only)
Provides all necessary Gantt functions for viewing only including:
- all graphical layout functions for Gantt charts like multi-level grouping and multiple tasks per row in overlapped or optimized mode
- data dependent assignment of graphical attributes
- multiple calendars and calendar grids
- collapsing of non-work period in timescale
- printing with comfortable paging and page preview
- different background colors of rows in the table and Gantt graph
Data Editing module
Provides all functions of editing application data including:
- moving bars horizontally and vertically or change duration via drag&drop
- create, delete or modify any application data like tasks or activities, group titles or links
- in-place editing in table cells and opening a data editing dialog
- dragging from one Gantt instance to another one running in the same virtual machine
- PERT/CPM scheduling for early and late dates as well as total and free floats
Provides all functions to show resource loading Histograms including:
- calculation of resource loads from application data and displaying them, interactive changes like moving a bar in the Gantt chart are reflected in the Histogram accordingly
- displaying of resource availability showing over and under loads
- numerous graphical layout features for numeric scale, shading, line styles etc.
Runtime License: You will receive a TAN (Transaction Number) for each workstation of your customer on which your application shall run. When you deliver your application to the end user, you also have to deliver a TAN.
When you start your application for the first time on your customer´s workstation, in the corners of the diagram "Demo" strings will appear, and in the center of the diagram a "Licensing..." button.
As soon as you click on this button, Runtime Licensing dialog will appear.
Your customer has to insert the TAN into the first text field of this dialog. Then he has to send an email to NETRONIC. We recommend to use therefore the button "Send email to NETRONIC...". Then NETRONIC calculates a LEN (License Enabling Number) and sends it back to your customer. As soon as he has inserted the LEN into the text field at the bottom of the dialog and has clicked on the "Activate runtime license" button, the VARCHART ActiveX control will be licensed. From now on the "Demo" strings will not appear again. The license will be stored in the Windows registry database.
Important - Please note that there may be a delay before you can use this software as a unique License key has to be generated using your order details. The License Key to unlock the full retail version will be sent to you by email as soon as possible but you will be unable to use it until you have a valid key.
Academic License: Academic Users for use in Universities only; the license cannot be used for commercial purposes.All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy.
Please note that before you can download your order your academic status needs to be verified.