One software license is required per developer.
Run-time royalty free. (The distribution license is included free - so long as all involved developers are licensed.)
One Developer License - This license type is sufficient if you have one developer creating the product (not product "module") which utilizes the component. This kind of license is usually bought by companies who have just one developer or who are still in the evaluating phase. If you have 2 or 3 developers please buy a license for each of them.
Team License - The Team licenses are valid for up to 6 developers who are working on a product. Often only one developer of this team is directly involved with developing within the component, the other developers create other modules and all modules together are the product. This license is usually bought by companies who have more than 3 developers.
Site License - The Site Licenses are valid for up to 20 developers within the same company at one geographic location (address).
The Corporate License is valid for a unlimited number of developers within the same company or corporation within the same country. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
Distribution License - This allows you to embed the component within your EXE files or include the redistributable DLLs/OCX with your application. The created product may not be a module of any kind, unless it has been taken care of, that no developer who does not have a valid developing license for the utilized component can access the interface of this module. This limitation explains why you always need at least a "team license" if your product has a modular architecture and is created by several developers.
In general it is not allowed to create ActiveX or programming modules of any kind.
The distribution license is included free - so long as all involved developers are licensed.
- Internal Spellchecker - This option adds a spell checking feature to the component. It is possible to locate spelling errors using a popup dialog and also to highlight misspelled words with red underlines. Also included is a dictionary compiler to create new dictionaries from word list files.
- PDF Creation - This option adds the possibility to convert the text in the editor to a PDF file. The user will be asked to enter the file name for the new PDF file, then the PDF file will be created. A printer driver or any other 3rd party library is not required for this option. The optional "Server License" switches off the "Save As PDF" dialog to allow PDF creation in the background.
- Premium - This option activates the support for footnotes, for text boxes, also known as "frames", and for columns. The editor supports 2 to 10 columns horizontally. It will not auto balance the text but it is possible to enter manual column break codes.
- Server - The server license is important if you need to create PDF files in the background. Here it will deactivate the "Save As" dialog which is otherwise displayed by the (optional) PDF export. The Server License also makes a special application server mode available; when this mode is activated the editor will produce a screen output as compressed as possible to reduce network traffic.
- Reporting - This option adds the possibility to not only use fields to merge a document with data, but also to use bands to create a table from a set of data rows. The text marked with bands can be looped along as data is available to be entered into the document. When done, the band is left and the next band will be processed.
Important - Please note that there may be a delay before you can use this software as a unique License key has to be generated using your order details. The License Key to unlock the full retail version will be sent to you by email as soon as possible.All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy.