ComponentSource Bestselling Publisher Awards for 2009-2010
ComponentSource® is delighted to announce the latest awards for our bestselling products and leading publishers. There are two sets of awards: ComponentSource Bestselling Product Awards for 2009-2010 and ComponentSource Bestselling Publisher Awards for 2009-2010. The allocation of the awards has been calculated based on real sales orders placed by our customers globally during 2009.
Top 5 Publisher Awards
Top 10 Publisher Awards (sorted alphabetically)
Top 25 Publisher Awards (sorted alphabetically)
Top 50 Publisher Awards (sorted alphabetically)
Top 100 Publisher Awards (sorted alphabetically)
Download the press release for the ComponentSource 2009-2010 Awards: Letter size or A4 size.
Or you may wish to compare the results in 2009-2010 with the results from 2008, 2007 and 2006.
Bestselling Publisher Awards Explained
The publishers have each been allocated a Top 5, Top 10, Top 25, Top 50 or Top 100 Bestselling Publisher Award for 2009-2010 based on the following ranking:
- total sales USD $ order value for all the individual products in their product range aggregated together
- for sales made to our customers in over 175 countries worldwide
- less the value of any refunds made due to issues with their products
- between the dates Jan 1st, 2009 to Dec 31st, 2009 inclusive
- sales made in non-USD $ currencies have been converted into USD $ to get a final total value
- the list has then been sorted and the awards made based on the publisher ranking achieved
- the awards were announced in March 2010, based on sales made in 2009, hence the name 2009-2010