Improved image upload speed and reliability, also adds support for Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4.
September 26, 2011 - 15:00
Veröffentlichung mit neuen Funktionen
Image Uploader Flash is a new lightweight version of the Aurigma Image Uploader standard product. Ideal for web 2.0 sites with more casual users, it makes photo uploading quick and user-friendly. While Adobe Flash does not offer the advanced functionality of the standard ActiveX/Java uploader, it handles basic uploading needs with ease.
Updates in 7.2.9
General Improvements and New Features
- You can now display your own messages in the Information Bar
- Added the following localizations: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Spanish, Hebrew, and Russian
- Save and Cancel buttons in Description Editor are localizable now. Use the descriptionEditor.saveButtonText and descriptionEditor.cancelButtonText properties for this
- Improved responsiveness and overall speed of the user interface
- Image Uploader Flash now works with Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4
- Support of EXIF and IPTC metadata.
- RTL support
- Automatic rotation of images based on EXIF metadata
- Sending files by chunks
- Minimum required version of the Adobe Flash Player is now 10.1
- Users can now be restricted from changing the view in the upload pane by hiding the Change View combo box
- Upload Pane behavior is slightly changed: now it scrolls down automatically when new files are added to the Upload Pane
- Upload process can be cancelled on "preparing files to upload" stage
- The Adding Files dialog has a self-explanatory label now.
- All files from a set selected by a user to add to the Upload Pane are cleared from the Upload Pane if a user clicks Cancel button on "adding files to upload list" stage
- Progress bar indicates files preparing as a part of the upload process
- The Send button is renamed to Upload
- The Stop button is renamed to Cancel
- The List View is renamed to Upload Pane
API Improvements - Image Uploader Flash API was significantly changed, now it is very similar to the API of Image Uploader 7.
- The Error event is added. This event fires if an error occurred during the current upload session
- The RestrictionFailed event is added. This event fires if one of selected files does not meet the specified restrictions
- The Progress event is no longer used to get information about errors which occurred during the current upload session. Use the Error event to get information about errors
- The files.remove(Number) method is added. This method allows removing files from the Upload Pane
- The codeBase default value is "./Scripts/aurigma.imageuploaderflash.swf"
- POST request format is changed
- The /PHPHLibrary folder is renamed to /PHPClasses
- The /ClientScripts folder is renamed to /Scripts
Aurigma specializes in the development of imaging components and Web-based solutions for image management. Founded in 2000, Aurigma has built a broad customer base including some Fortune 500 companies. Its software can be used for everything from small photo galleries to corporate security video management. Aurigma features products such as Image Uploader, an ActiveX control for Internet Explorer, which is intended for uploading multiple images at once. And Graphics Mill, its imaging component that lets you apply effects, transform, and save in today's most popular formats. These products prove themselves to be high-quality, easy-to-use, and efficient - 'must haves' for companies producing image-related solutions. By leveraging extensive input, its products are quickly becoming the worldwide cornerstone applications for image processing solutions.
Multiple file upload using Image Uploader Flash.
Image Uploader Flash
Streamline photo uploads to your website with this flash based upload solution.
Sie haben eine Frage?
Live-Chat mit unseren Aurigma-Lizenzierungs-Spezialisten.
Offizieller Händler seit 2004