- Comms & Messaging
- Presentation Layer
- Word Processing
- .NET Components
- ActiveX Components
- Java Components
- VCL Components
- Windows DLLs
- Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 4/5/6
- RAD Studio
- C++ Builder
- Apple Xcode
2000+ Software Components in One Place
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Coding & Debugging
- Database Administration
- Database Development & Optimization
- Database Replication
- Help & Documentation Provision
- Installation & Release Management
- XML & Structured Document Authoring
Application TypesExplore Applications
700+ Software Applications in One Place
- Application Development
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Code Quality & Development
- Coding & Debugging
- Data Access, Analysis & Reporting
- Database Development & Management
- Search & Content Analysis
- Visual Studio Add-ins
- SharePoint Add-ins
- Office Add-ins
- SQL Server Add-ins
- Eclipse Add-ins
- Delphi Add-ins
- MySQL Add-ins
- RAD Studio Add-ins
250+ Software Add-ins in One Place
If you have a Cloud Service / API relevant to our global audience of Application Developers and IT Professionals, then get in touch. Every day, customers are searching our web site for software solutions to solve specific IT problems.
Join Our Program and start working with us today!
Join Our ProgramBrowse Cloud Services
300+ Publisher Brands in One PlaceBrowse Brands
dtSearch excludes noise words
The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or portable media. Developers can embed dtSearch’s instant searching and file format support into their own applications.
The following editions are available:
- dtSearch Desktop with Spider
Instantly search your desktop, as well as selected Spidered Web sites.
- dtSearch Network with Spider
Instantly search the many forms of data that exist across a large enterprise network; Spider adds remote Web sites to a searchable database.
- dtSearch Publish
Quickly publish instatnly searchable document collections or web site content to portable media (CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, etc.)
- dtSearch Text Retrieval Engine for Win and .NET (32-bit / 64-bit)
Add dtSearch search features and built-in format support to your application; API supports .NET, C++, Java, SQL, etc. .NET Spider API.
- dtSearch Web with Spider (32-bit / 64-bit)
Quickly publish a wide variety of file types to a Web site; Spider adds local or remote web sites (including dynamically-generated content) to a sites’s searchable database.
Updates in V7.64
Enhancements (dtSearch Engine)
- Added dtsSearchLanguageAnalyzerSynonyms flag to enable using a language analyzer to generate morphological variations on a search term at search time. When this flag is set, the language analyzer is called for each word or phrase in the search request. The flag dtsLaInputIsSearchTerm is passed to the language analyzer in dtsLaJob.flags, so the language analyzer knows why it is being called.
- Added dtssGetWordBreaker API function to provide direct access to the dtSearch Engine's internal word breaker using the language analyzer API. For sample code demonstrating how to use this API, see the WordBreak example in examples\vc8\WordBreak.
- Added more structural information to the output generated by conversion to the it_ContentAsXml file format.
- Added to COM interface: WordListBuilder.ListFieldValues, WordListBuilder.SetFilter, and IndexJob.EnumerableFields.
- Added dtsListIndexSkipNoiseWords flag for ListIndexJob to list words in an index without including any noise words.
- Added dtsoFfSkipDataSourceFields flag for Options.FieldFlags to prevent DocFields values from appearing in FileConverter output
Fixes and minor enhancements
- Fixed incorrect display of CreationDate and ModDate properties in PDF files
- Fixed incorrect hit highlighting when Unicode Filtering options at search time different from options used to index a file. To ensure consistent options, Unicode Filtering options are stored in the index when the index is created, in the index_a.ix file.
- Fixed error updating index when directory specified for temporary files is inaccessible.
- Fixed index merge bug causing "Inconsistent doc ids from target index" error during merge.
- Fixed two search report bugs causing incorrect hit highlighting.
- Improved formatting of documents converted from Ami Pro and Quattro Pro to HTML
- Added automatic detection of gb2312 and JIS encoding.
- Added automatic detection of XyWrite, XBase, WordStar 3.x, and WordPerfect 4.2 and TAR files.
- Improved reporting of file types by FileConverter.DetectedTypeId, providing much more specific information about Microsoft Word versions and adding type detection for additional file formats
- Added support for text extraction from Adobe Framemaker MIF, XFA form templates in PDF files, and Visio XML files
- Fixed "Excessive nesting" error indexing OpenOffice document due to bug parsing table structure
- Fixed RTF file parser bug affecting handling of the \upr tag
- Other file parser bug fixes affecting Multimate, Lotus 1-2-3, PDF, Word, PowerPoint
About dtSearch Corp.
A leading supplier of text retrieval software, dtSearch Corp. develops, manufactures and sells the dtSearch text retrieval product line. dtSearch products have been the smart choice for Text Retrieval since 1991. The dtSearch product line is known for its "industrial-strength" (PC Magazine) ability to instantly search terabytes of text. dtSearch product line includes end-user, enterprise and developer text retrieval products. dtSearch product line also includes publishing capabilities, for publishing large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVD and Spidering capabilities, for remote site and distributed searching access. dtSearch products have received multiple awards and hundreds of excellent press reviews. Fortune 500 companies and others with some of the most demanding document search needs in the world rely on dtSearch. 4 out of 5 of Fortune Magazine’s most profitable companies have dtSearch developer or multi-user licenses. Typical corporate uses of dtSearch products include general information retrieval, Internet/Intranet site searching and access to technical documentation.