Version 5.0 also adds Microsoft Office 2010 visual style and a MDI Tabs control.
August 31, 2011 - 9:16
BCGControlBar Library for .NET includes fully-customizable Office-style toolbars and menus, grid, Visual Studio-style docking bars, auto hide control bars, MDI tabs, flexible visualization managers and more. BCGControlBar Library for .NET is 100% managed code toolkit written in C++/CLI and targets Microsoft .NET Framework. The library contains a number of highly customizable, fully designable components that enable you to create the most sophisticated user interface. BCGControlBar Library .NET includes a free one year subscription that entitles you to e-mail technical support, patches and upgrades.
Updates in V5.0
- Support for Visual Studio 2010 with SP1
- Implemented new visual style: Microsoft Office 2010 style
- Implemented BackstageView control and supported controls. You can use this control in various applications in conjunction with the RibbonControl and Microsoft Office 2010 style. Full designer support has been added as well
- Added "Basic MDI Tabs" feature. You can use this feature if you want to provide MDI Tabs control along with the ability to arrange MDI child windows within the client area
- MdiTabsOptions component has a new property TabsMode. You can use this property to enable either standard "MDI Tabs" or "Basic MDI Tabs" without any additional code
- CommandBarManager has a new property CanShowNewToolbars. You can set this property to true if you want to display newly created toolbars regardless of loaded state from xml file
- All samples and source projects provide solutions for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- The following new examples have been added:
- BackStageViewExample - illustrates BackStage View
- BasicMDITabsDemo - illustrates the new MDITabs feature
- MSOffice2007Sample example has been modified to illustrate Microsoft Office 2010 styles
- Fixed some problems with mouse wheel handling in RibbonControl on 64-bit systems
- A few hardcoded strings are localizable now
- Fixed some misprints within localizable strings
- Fixed a design-time problem with RibbonControl - now it shows correct style on opening designer
- Fixed a problem with tooltips location and minimized RibbonControl location on mutli-monitor systems
- Fixed some serialization problems - a maximized window is restored properly now
- Fixed problems with painting text on "glass"
- ToolbarGalleryButton and ToolbarLinkLabel classes have been marked a serializable
- Fixed design-time issues with "RibbonCommands" editor. Now it displays only design-time components
BCGSoft Ltd. specializes in the development of business components for Microsoft Windows. Customer satisfaction is their first priority and as such they aim to produce top quality software. User interface programming is not always easy, but they do their best to help developers to incorporate into their applications the most advanced technologies available on the market today.
A sample application built using BCGControlBar Library for .NET.
BCGControlBar Library for .NET
Create .NET applications with an user interface similar to Microsoft Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 or Windows XP, Vista and other well-known products.
Got a Question?
Live Chat with our BCGSoft licensing specialists now.
Official Distributor since 2004