还未完成翻译的产品说明, 我们提供了Google 翻译的连结方便您使用. 但请注意, 自动翻译有时候可能会有翻译错误.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. It works under all flavors of Windows. Use SvCom to deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT - using the same classes and the same function calls
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when your service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Support of Win2k service failure actions
- DCOM support (DCOM server in Service)
- Enhanced support for DCOM objects: singleton model, apartment threading model, events support
- MIDAS server in service...
November 15, 2011 - 16:49
Develop service applications and make use of the NT Security framework.
July 18, 2011 - 11:57
One software license is required per developer。 Run-time royalty free。 Site License allows unlimited developers in one company at one physical location。 Educational License is for academic...