Veuillez noter que cette page est seulement disponible en anglais.
Essential Grid adds new cell types
2009 Volume 4 release gains Text Box, Check Box, Combo Box and Data Template cell types for Silverlight.
A selection of grid implementations created with Syncfusion Essential Grid.
Essential Grid offers a full-featured grid control with extensive support for grouping and displaying hierarchical data. The Grouping Grid Control uses Syncfusion’s Essential Grouping engine to provide a Web grid with support for grouping, nested tables, and foreign-key relations. Essential Grid also offers a display-only, cell-oriented grid control for cases where a Windows Forms-like, rich, read-only grid UI is desired.
The following editions are available:
Updates in 2009 Volume 4
Essential Grid Silverlight
- Cell Types - The grid control now implements an optimized way to load different cell types, allowing virtualization and recycling of UI Elements. It supports features for editing a current cell with the same API used in the WPF Grid control. Essential Silverlight Grid supports the following cell types: Text Box Cell Type - Text box cells allow data editing, Check Box Cell Type - Check box cells allow selecting options through check boxes, Combo Box Cell Type - These cells allow both text editing and selecting options from a drop-down list and Data Template Cell Type - Cells have defined cell item templates and cell edit item templates for each cell.
- Current Cell Selection Support - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now provides current cell selection support, which allows users to select cells, rows, or columns with different list-box selection modes.
- Excel-Like Selection Support - Essential Silverlight also supports selecting cells that are to be highlighted in a frame.
- Basic Data Sources - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now comes with following: Support for all IEnumerable or IEnumerable<T> data sources, Support for ObservableCollection<T>, enabling synchronization with all internal structures and Support for INotifyPropertyChanged interface events, which is useful in real-time or cascade update scenarios.
- New Skins for Grid Data Control - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now comes with a wide range of built-in visual styles, allowing users to enhance the look and feel of a control. Users can create a control with stunning user interfaces. The grid data control supports the following skins: Default, Default Office 2007 Blue, Silver, Black, Office 2003, Blend, Glassy Green, Sun Black, Shiny Red, Shiny Blue, Bureau Blue and Bureau Black.
- Advanced Filtering Mode - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now comes with support for two types of filtering modes.
- Text Filtering Pane - This filtering pane allows users to filter data based on the text associated with it. Users can define AND/OR filter conditions, set case sensitivity, and filter a value for appropriate data segregation in the control.
- Slider Filtering Pane - This filtering pane lets users interactively filter displayed grid data based on a range selected on the slider. The range for a data filter can be selected by dragging the slider. Users can define AND/OR filter conditions for appropriate data segregation in the control.
- Conditional Formatting - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now supports conditional formatting for grid cells. This allows you to select cells, and set rules for when and how grid cells are formatted. You can control cell font, fill color, and border setting, based on cell content.
- Unbound Columns - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now supports displaying data in unbound column. These columns are not bound to any field in the underlying data source. Users can provide custom data for unbound columns; these can be sorted, grouped, and filtered in the same manner as bound columns.
- Expression Columns - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now supports expression columns where users can define an expression for a column, enabling it to contain a value calculated from other column values in the same row or from column values of multiple rows. Expression columns are unbound columns and display computed values based on bound values of the target cells.
- Stacked Headers - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now supports stacked headers. This feature allows you to group required columns under each header. These stacked headers can be rearranged by a simple drag-and-drop action.
- Grouping Data - The Essential Silverlight grid data control comes with a new grouping model that allows you to group large data sets very comfortably. It uses LINQ extensions internally and thus provides easier APIs to specify summaries and other functionalities.
- Summaries in Grouping - The Essential Silverlight grid data control now supports displaying summaries for control data. Users can specify caption summaries or group summaries to be displayed in a grid. Custom summaries can also be defined using LINQ internally. The default setting displays the summary rows at the bottom of a grid.
Essential Grid Windows Forms
- Grid Helper Class - Essential Grid has improved its ability to handle combinations of operators and data types by using the GridDynamic filter, allowing users to play with various key combinations and data types.
Syncfusion has a mission to produce world-class Windows Forms, ASP.NET and WPF components that enable developers to produce quality software for the most demanding of environments. With Syncfusion components, developers can quickly and easily add cutting-edge functionality, high performance and the very latest look and feel to their .NET applications. Syncfusion's innovative libraries are designed to be extensible to ensure maximum benefit to customers. The company provides full source code to enable seamless integration of its libraries with its customers' projects. Syncfusion firmly believes that its success is closely tied to that of its customers, and to help its customers succeed, the company strives to offer technical support that is accessible, accurate and fast.