NetAdvantage Win Client supports VS2010
New features include Gantt charts and Windows 7 scenic ribbons plus support for the .NET 4 Client Profile.
WinGanttView window showing hierarchical tasks and ribbon UI.
Infragistics NetAdvantage for Win Client is a comprehensive presentation layer toolset for quickly building and styling polished application UIs and delivering a great user experience, for Windows Forms, rich client applications. NetAdvantage for Win Client contains all essential UI controls for applications built using Visual Studio: grids, scheduling, charting, gauges, navigation, ribbon, toolbars, menus, listbars, trees, tabs, explorer bars, UI and many other editors, as well as Application Styling, Excel import/export, and a Document Export Engine for PDF and XPS formats. NetAdvantage for Win Client also includes business-grade developer components for WPF, including datagrids, carousels and editors, with built-in visual themes including Windows Vista Aero and Office 2007. Developers can start building with WPF toolset now and can take advantage of the pure WPF platform features including: high resolution graphics, rich styling and animation capabilities and integrated UI virtualization technology. NetAdvantage for Win Client works natively within Visual Studio and includes Office 2007 styles, Vista styles. Included with every purchase of NetAdvantage for Win Client, Infragistics provides product support, source code to the controls and frameworks, two releases yearly of customer driven products and features and more.
Infragistics NetAdvantage for Win Client is also available as part of Infragistics NetAdvantage for .NET
Special Offer - Upgrade from a lapsed Subscription (from 2007 or later) to the latest version for the price of a Renewal - Expires March 31, 2010.
Updates in 2010 Volume 1
Visual Studio 2010 support
Visual Studio 2010 gives you the opportunity to deliver even more compelling experiences:
- Winforms - In process side-by-side hosting enables an application to load and activate multiple versions of the common language runtime (CLR) in the same process
- Winforms/WPF - Multi-touch support for default gestures in Windows 7
- WPF - Establishing improved support for UI Automation to ensure that the controls provide a great experience with the new Visual Studio 2010 test automation
- WPF - Improved accessibility support from the WPF platform
- All - Windows 7 support
NetAdvantage WinClient - Winforms
New fully-featured Gantt View control lets you drop in sophisticated, fully stylable Microsoft® Project functionality right within your own applications.
- Windows 7 Scenic Ribbon - NEW addition to WinToolbarsManager
Put the latest Windows 7 Scenic Ribbon user interface and Windows 7 Styles into your new and legacy Windows Forms applications, even if they are not running on Windows 7.
- WinMessageBoxManager - NEW!
Notify users about application messages with this fully-compatible, drop-in replacement for the standard Windows Forms MessageBox.
- WinActivityIndicator - NEW!
Notify end users of any long-running background processing using the new activity indicator for Windows Forms.
- WinSplitter - NEW! - Partition the user interface up into easily expandable, collapsible and resizable regions using this fully-functional splitter bar.
- WinCombo/WinComboEditor - Enhanced
A new Auto-Suggest filter criterion has been added: “Contains” which allows the combo to suggest items for which the text typed by the user appears at anyplace within the item (not only text at the beginning or end of the item).
- WinFormattedTextEditor - Enhanced
Performance enhancement of the rich formatted text editor makes it 1200% faster under most feature settings.
- .NET 4 Client Profile Support
Build your NetAdvantage Windows Forms-powered applications using the recommended .NET 4 Client Profile build target in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Infragistics have designed and written all controls so that they only require this smaller working set of .NET 4 assemblies, dramatically improving the size, portability and performance of the Windows Forms applications you’ll be able to build and deploy.
NetAdvantage WinClient - WPF
- xamTilesControl - NEW!
Animated, interactive layout container derived from the ItemsControl consisting of collapsible tiles that your users can slide and move around, such as when you want to present them with a faceted user interface.
- xamDataCards - NEW!
New data card view to present all kinds of data in a high-fidelity, faceted user interface of cards.
- xamDataPresenter - Enhanced - New CardView added to xamDataPresenter so that it can present data just like the new xamDataCards control, giving xamDataPresenter three presentation formats: CardView (newly added), CarouselView and GridView.
- xamEditors - Enhanced
- xamDockManager - Enhanced
Infragistics is a market leader in user interface development tools and expert in User Centric Design. It empowers developers to build and style immersive user experiences and rich data visualization in line of business applications across all .NET platforms - Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET and Silverlight. Infragistics also has a range of value-added services including UI testing tools, support, training and consulting services.