Esta página esta disponible solamente en inglés.
Rebex ZIP for .NET now available
New .NET compression component supports large files, 32 and 64-bit, Unicode filenames and produces no temporary files.
Viewing the contents of a ZIP with Rebex ZIP for .NET Browser Sample.
Rebex ZIP for .NET is a compression component for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It features an easy to use API, supports large files (over 4GB), international characters in filenames (Unicode support), wildcards and other advanced features. Rebex ZIP comes with 10 compression levels and all operations are done without any temporary files. You can add, extract, rename, delete files in your ZIP archive, open self-extracting ZIP archives, search for files inside the archive and more.
- Easy to use API
- International characters in filenames (Unicode support)
- Supports large files (over 4GB)
- Wildcard support for adding, extracting and deleting files
- Recursive directory tree operations
- Both stream and file based operations
- Create ZIP files in memory
- Add data to ZIP file from stream or memory
- Written in 100% pure .NET
- All samples available in C# and VB.NET
- Samples for command line, WinForms and ASP.NET
- Add, extract, rename, delete files in ZIP archive
- 10 compression levels
- ZIP archive shrinking
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications
- Component source code available (C#)
- Deflate and Enhanced Deflate support (compatible with Deflate64™ by PKWARE)
- Read/write comments within ZIP file
- Open self-extracting ZIP archives
- Ability to inflate (decompress) directly to in-memory byte array
- Searching for files inside the archive by wildcard mask
- Support for IEnumerable<T> in ZIP item collections (required for using LINQ)
- All operations are done without any temporary files
- Archive contents listings with complete file details (original size, compressed size, compression level, creation and last modification dates, CRC checksum)
- Custom Deflate algorithm implementation - no dependency on any open-source ZLib compression libraries
Rebex Our mission is to provide top quality components for .NET developers. Rebex was founded in 1995 and has been creating and selling .NET components worldwide since 2002. We have been developing software for .NET platform since the first public beta version of .NET was released. Rebex is located in Prague, Czech Republic. Our company also provides software development and outsourcing services for system integrators in the Czech Republic.