Codejock Xtreme Controls patch released
DatePicker, TextBox, ComboBox, Tab Manager and GalleryView samples.
Codejock Software's Xtreme Controls provides Windows GUI software engineers with numerous ready-to-use ActiveX COM components that have been thoroughly designed and tested. This comprehensive set of object-oriented components has been designed to handle most any GUI application development requirement.
The following editions are available:
Codejock Xtreme Controls ActiveX is also available as part of Codejock Xtreme Suite Pro.
Codejock Xtreme Controls Visual C++ MFC is also available as part of Codejock Xtreme Toolkit Pro.
Updates in V13.4.1
- Fixed - ColorPicker problem when some control grab focus when ColorPicker is about to show Popup
- Fixed - CXTBrowseDialog didn't return Computer if BIF_BROWSEFORCOMPUTER specified
- Fixed - If user clicked on Button and move out/move in cursor, tooltip not longer showed
- Fixed - Button dropdown glyph color replaced to GetXtremeColor(COLOR_BTNTEXT)
- New feature - Added Question icon support for TaskDialog
- Fixed - TaskDialog RadioButton align Radio icon to top
- New feature - ListViewItem::TextBackColor property added
- New feature - Data parameter added for ListBox::AddItem
- Fixed - Progressbar created as OLEMISC_ACTSLIKELABEL - Tabstop property now hidden in VB
- Fixed - Added RecreateControlWindow Call after m_nOLEDropMode changed
- Fixed - Critical bug of ComboBox not displaying list in 125% dpi mode in Windows 7
- Fixed - Calling AddControl for Resizer now it will first remove old controls with same name
- New feature - TabControl.ItemDblClick event added
- New feature - TabControl.ShowCloseItemButton added to show close button on each tab
About Codejock Software
Codejock Software formed in 1998 with the simple goal of making software development easier and cost effective. Its primary focus was to provide Windows developers with professional user interface components for their desktop applications. Today, Codejock continues to lead the way by providing cutting-edge interface components that empower customers with the tools to quickly deliver a polished presentation. Its products are used by thousands of customers around the globe helping them to save time and money as they produce professional applications.