RadiantQ adds customizable headers
RadiantQ Silverlight Gantt and WPF Gantt V2.0 also feature support for Resource Specific Calendars.
FlexyGanttResourceView in RadiantQ Silverlight Gantt.
RadiantQ Silverlight Gantt and WPF Gantt include rich, interactive Gantt controls. They feature a very simple and intuitive programming model, flexible printing support, data binding, effort driven scheduling, progress tracking, localization and more.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V2.0
- A CheckBoxDropDown to allow end users to select multiple resources in the dropdown, in the Resources column in the grid
- GanttControl.ActivityTimeChanged event notifies of end-user changing the start or end time of a task
- Set BaseActivity.IsEndTimeCachingEnabled to true to improve performance for tasks with large Efforts
- ContextMenu for the grid now appears wherever you right click on a row
- ResourceIDBinding lets you persist Resource Assignments using your "resource ids" which would be unique rather than "resource names" as in the older version
- Support for Resource Specific Calendars (Schedules)
- New GanttControl.AdjustDurationOnAssignments property to help setup effort-driven scheduling (true; default) or fixed-duration scheduling (false)
- TimeScaleHeaderDefinition.TimeUnitTemplate allows you to customize the look and feel of the time line headers
- GanttControl.TaskBarBackgroundTemplate allows you to define custom UI elements behind a task bar
- Fix for MS Project Export issue
- Fixes chart going out of sync with grid on up/down
- Fix for PrintChart bug while printing in ResizeToFit mode
- Fix for the ProgressBar rendering incorrectly issue when multiple resources are assigned
RadiantQ is a privately held company with offices in different time zones to serve all the corners of the world with high quality .NET based software components. Its primary goals are quality and service. At present RadiantQ is focused on the development and marketing of rich and interactive Gantt components for the .NET development community.