Veuillez noter que cette page est seulement disponible en anglais.
Essential Grid adds localization support
Syncfusion Essential Grid 2010 Vol 4 also adds Excel-like filters and features improved performance in ASP.NET edition.
Card View and Filtering Performance demos in Syncfusion Essential Grid.
Syncfusion Essential Grid offers Microsoft Excel-like grid functionality and high-performance grouping support for both flat and hierarchical data sources. It allows extremely detailed customization down to the cell level. Multilevel undo/redo, shared scrollbar support, data/view separation, floating cells, multiple cell types, and extensibility are features that are included. Syncfusion Essential Grid includes Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC controls.
Updates in Syncfusion Essential Grid for ASP.NET 2010 Vol 4
- Grid performance has been improved
Updates in Syncfusion Essential Grid for ASP.NET MVC 2010 Vol 4
- Support for the CellEditType feature has been added, which creates a delegated control-editing mode. Now NumericTextbox, PercentTextbox, MaskEditTextbox, DatePicker, Checkbox, and TextBox controls are available for editing
- Support for localization has been added
- Support for Excel-like filters has been added
- Support for initial filters has been added
- Support for a style-sheet register has been added via StyleManager, which offers combine and minify features
- Extensive support has been added for keyboard handling, which provides keyboard shortcuts for all basic operations
- Support for built-in skins has been improved for MultiColumnDropDown; now there are fourteen skins for enhancing the MultiColumnDropDown's look and feel
- MultiColumnDropDown now supports sorting, and it supports column mapping
Updates in Syncfusion Essential Grid for WPF 2010 Vol 4
- FilterBar has been implemented
- Foreign-key reference support has been added to GridDataControl
- Grid column width will now be considered for summaries
- Expansion will now change when sorting a grouped grid
- ToolTips can now be controlled on a per-column basis through XAML
- Support for Excel-like features has been added
- A QTP API has been implemented
- Localization support has been added
- FrameworkElement styles have been added for GridDataControl
- HeaderCellRow templates are now supported
- An Expand-Collapse button will be required for child rows
Updates in Syncfusion Essential Grid for Silverlight 2010 Vol 4
- Localization support has been added to Essential Grid
- FilterBar support has been added to the GridDataControl
Syncfusion, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise-class software components and tools for the Microsoft .NET platform. With Syncfusion, developers can move beyond simply coding applications to delivering business innovation - the elegant user interfaces, business intelligence dashboards, and sophisticated reporting that today's business users need, in the formats they demand. Syncfusion's award-winning .NET components and controls are designed to grow with you, whether you're using Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or Silverlight.