Gantt Chart Library for WinForms launched
Task and resource based Gantt chart controls and related classes, with data binding support.
Task and resource planning using DlhSoft Gantt Chart Library for Windows Forms.
DlhSoft Gantt Chart Library for Windows Forms features task and resource based Gantt chart controls and related classes, with data binding support, standard appearance and behaviour, customizable settings, drag and drop operations, culture and theme awareness, printing support, etc. The developer may control how business logic is applied to task items. Licensed components may be redistributed royalty-free within your applications. Source code is also available with a Business Plus license.
- Integrate with Visual Studio development environment; reference documentation is available in Visual Studio style; supports all .NET languages, including but not limited to C# and Visual Basic .NET
- Very similar in appearance, behaviour, and development related features with the standard DataGridView control
- Programmatically allow data binding and managing task indentation, content, start date and time, effort, completed effort, assignments, predecessors, cost, and expansion values
- Allow adding custom columns to the data grid, with or without data binding to extended task properties
- Use customized Gantt Chart scale headers, using predefined time scales (days, weeks, months, quarters, years)
- Set up a custom schedule defining the working time to be used for determining and updating task date and times and time spans
- Customize task bars by using custom brushes; highlighting the critical path is also available as a single Boolean property change
- Print or export images representing the task grid and/or its associated Gantt Chart
- Extensibility is provided through exposed properties, events, and type inheritance support.
- Ability to add and remove tasks, expand and close tasks, increment and decrement task indentation, and/or update existing task values either from the data grid or from the Gantt Chart using drag and drop operations
- The current culture (language and region) set by the end user (using the Regional and Language Options) is used by default for displaying and retrieving values such as numbers or dates and times
DlhSoft is focused on building high quality and innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and related technologies for customers worldwide. Its activity includes designing and developing general purpose software applications, components and tools, and customized software solutions upon request.