ImageGear for .NET adds WPF GUI components
Version 19 includes enhanced viewer controls with auto-update for display and annotation changes.
Image processing using ImageGear for .NET.
ImageGear for .NET allows developers to accelerate their .NET development using fully managed code to create cutting-edge imaging applications for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5. This comprehensive .NET imaging SDK provides support for AJAX, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), DirectX 10 and Direct3D 10 and more. ImageGear for .NET imaging SDK provides support for over 100 image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, CAD, Vector, 3D PDF, PDF/A, PS and more.
Updates in v19
High Level WPF GUI Components
- Enhanced viewer controls with auto-update for display and annotation changes, and simplified contrast, brightness, and gamma adjustments.
- New XAML based display components that include customizable context menus and configurable toolbar controls with new page and annotation mouse tools.
- Property binding support in display and annotation API.
- Greatly improved the number of Digital Cameras RAW formats that are suppored.
- Improved processing for several existing Cameras.
Microsoft Word Support
- ImageGear for .NET now has the ability to load and display Word documents stored in the XML DOCX format.
- New annotation types and UI enhancements.
- Custom annotations support allowing developers to define their own annotation types.
- Mark statistics provides data that can be gathered by the annotations drawing, Area measurements and additional linear measurements.
- ImGearPresentationPageDisplay.Export() method provides the ability to "burn-in", or merge, annotations into the image pixel data using WPF display renderer.
- Significantly improved WPF and Windows Forms annotations UI.
- The Barcode functionality is now available through a new API. The new functionality set provides the ability to read and write barcodes.
Recognition Improvements (32-bit only)
- New! Asian OCR engine that allows ImageGear to read Simplified Chinese, Standard Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- New! 3D deskew methods designed to improve recognition on images taken with a camera.
- The Recognition to PDF output has been improved to support all Western languages.
- Upgraded to the latest Nuance libraries: version 16.5.
- Updated ImageGear DICOM format metadata support to the latest DICOM 2009 standard.
- PDF XMP metadata is now supported for read and write.
- Enhanced PDF rendering for display and rasterization.
- Upgraded to the latest Datalogics libraries: version 9.1
About Accusoft Pegasus
Accusoft Pegasus was founded in 1991 under the corporate name Pegasus Imaging, and headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Accusoft Pegasus is now repositioned to be the largest single source provider of imaging software development kits (SDKs) and image viewers, as measured by estimated market share and product offerings. Today the combined Accusoft Pegasus, with its wide suite of products, deep R&D and generous customer focus, is the imaging SDK leader. Imaging technology solutions include barcode, compression, DICOM, editing, forms processing, OCR, PDF, scanning, video, and viewing. Technology is delivered for Microsoft .NET, ActiveX, Silverlight, AJAX, ASP.NET, Windows Workflow, and Java environments. Multiple 32-bit and 64-bit platforms are supported, including Windows, Windows Mobile, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac OSX, and IBM AIX.