Esta página esta disponible solamente en inglés.
MailBee.NET Objects improves vCard support
Version 6.9 also improves mechanism for auto-detecting DNS servers.
IMAP, SMTP and AntiSpam demos in MailBee.NET Objects.
MailBee.NET Objects supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSL/TLS, Proxy, S/MIME (mail encryption and signing), spam filter, Outlook .MSG converter, HTML mail, XML, mail merge, multiple attachments, international charsets, secure login, events, send to queue, DNS MX lookup (direct send), email address validation.
The following components are also available as part of MailBee.NET Objects:
Updates in 6.9
- Added Developer's Guide for SMTP component (140+ topics).
- Support of vCard format (create, parse, send or display photo, etc). See Attachment.IsVCard property for details.
- COMPATIBILITY: New improved mechanism of auto-detecting DNS servers and new flags for DnsServerCollection.Autodetect(DnsAutodetectOptions) method. Some flags have been removed from DnsAutodetectOptions enumeration.
- COMPATIBILITY: Message-ID (such as MailMessage.MessageID) now returns its value enclosed in angle brackets "<>".
- COMPATIBILITY: The standard argument of EHLO/HELO commands is now the IPv4 address of the local system, not the domain of "From" address. Seems to work better with some servers which check this argument value. Still, it's better to specify it manually with Smtp.DirectSendDefaults.HelloDomain property to the public domain name of the system.
- New ImportBodyOptions.PreferCharsetFromMetaTag flag. Use it when importing HMTL with international characters.
- New SmtpMessageRecipientSubmittedEventArgs.AllowRefusedRecipient property allows for manual control of allowance of failed recipients during sending e-mail to multiple recipients.
- Misc. fixes to MIME, mail merge, and S/MIME functionality.
- Direct send no longer retries other MXes in case of hard-bounce from the first MX (greatly improves performance when sending to lists with many invalid addresses).
- As always, numerous fixes to .PST reader and Outlook .MSG converter (including the ability to properly extract S/MIME signed items).
- Documentation now mentions how to use Global class and its properties (like Global.SafeMode) in Visual Basic where Global is a keyword
AfterLogic Corporation is a Delaware-based technology corporation since 2002. Our areas of specialization are COM/ActiveX and .NET email components development, email software development and software consulting. They're known worldwide for their award winning MailBee.NET Objects and MailBee Objects mailing components as well as for the popular family of AfterLogic WebMail Pro products.