LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK optimizes HD capture
Version 17.5 also adds HTTP Tunneling support, which allows users to stream data from RTSP cameras on another network.
Adding a compressor processor to a video with LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK.
LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK lets you capture, play, and edit multimedia files. As well as the latest DirectShow filters and multimedia file support you can load/convert to and from many multimedia formats (AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, ISO (MP4, 3GPP, AAC, AVC1, MOV), XVID, ASF, WMV , WAV, WMA, OGG, etc). Get programmatic control over multimedia processors, compressors, video and audio inputs, types and sub-types; as well as increased camera control (brightness, contrast, zoom, etc); more flexible capturing options and much more.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V17.5
- Simplified redistribution of Multimedia .NET interface which does not require registration
- Optimized Motion JPEG 2000 Codec to support multiple cores, making it up to 8x faster
- Optimized HD Capture and channel selection
- Push Windows Media Content to a Windows Media Server with new LEAD MMS Sink Filter (included with the Video Streaming Module)
- New LEAD RLE Decoder for play or converting Quicktime and MP4 files using RLE compression
- MPEG-2 Transport Multiplexer now supports UAV Datalink Minimum Metadata Set (MISB STD 0902.1)
- Improved the speed of KLV data extraction from MPEG-2 Transport files
- RTSP filter now supports HTTP Tunneling, which allows users to stream data from RTSP cameras on another network
- RTSP Source now supports µ-Law and a-Law audio (Cisco WVC210v camera)
- Added support for live and on-demand IIS Smooth Streaming
- LEAD Windows Media Reader now supports playback of Windows Media Streams whose format changes during streaming
- Embed metadata and scripts into Windows Media Stream
- Combine multiple audio streams with the new LEAD Audio Mixer Filter
- UDP Source now supports raw uncompressed streams conforming to RFC4175
- New utility for enabling and disabling the use of Media Foundation modules in Windows Media Player
- Added closed captioning support to the MPEG-2 Decoder
- Convert closed captioning information to readable formats such as SubRip (SRT) or Text
- Save the settings of the target format in the convert module
- Fast and efficient creation of ISO/MP4 files with new Fast Save option
- Extended maximum file size and time limit of ISO/MP4 files to over 4GB and 8 hours
- Improved the performance of the Dynamic Frame Rate Controller
About LEAD Technologies
LEAD Technologies, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1990 by Moe Daher and Rich Little. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, LEAD was established to commercialize Mr. Daher's inventions in the field of digital imaging and compression technology. Over the course of LEAD's more than 20 year life span, LEAD has become the established global leader in the digital imaging development tool sector, with a leading market position in all major countries throughout the world. LEAD is the developer and publisher of LEADTOOLS, the award winning development toolkit.