Veuillez noter que cette page est seulement disponible en anglais.
Rainbow PDF Server Based Converter 3.1 MR1 updated
Converting documents using Rainbow PDF Server Based Converter.
Rainbow PDF Server Based Converter will convert your files on demand or in a batch operation at high speed whether used in a Web environment or called from an internal company server. Shortened development time makes it the favored solution of Network application service providers. Rainbow PDF Server Based Converter converts documents even in environments where Microsoft Office is not installed or operating. As all file conversions are performed entirely within Antenna House’s direct creation engine, there is no need for Adobe or Microsoft licenses.
Updates in V3.1 MR1
Corrections: Conversion from Word
- When the header or footer contained a tab, text decorations were not processed.
- Images in the header were not output correctly.
- When page breaks were inserted continuously, some pages were not outputted.
- When a bookmark’s starting position was set outside a table and ended inside a table, hyperlinks were not converted correctly.
- Center aligned or right aligned auto shapes were not placed correctly.
- Flame layouts with no text wrapping were not processed correctly.
- When the table style was specified, the conversion finished by outputting only the first single character.
- When the border was arranged in the layout frame, the left end of the border inside the frame was hidden.
- The underline was not converted when it was specified to the page break code.
- Line numbers set to the captions were not outputted correctly.
- Text with a hyperlink in the hierarchical table was not converted.
- When the paragraph style was specified, the font specification did not convert correctly.
Corrections: Conversion from Excel
- When only the cell field with valid data was specified as the print range and fit-to-page option was selected, the layout collapsed.
- When specifying fit-to-option and using the default print scaling ratio, the same content was extended over two pages depending on the environment.
- The gradation of the text box did not convert correctly.
- The space between dots differed from the original file.
- The text in the shape was displayed with zero width.
- When slicers were added in Excel 2010, the figure displayed was all black.
Corrections: Conversion from PowerPoint
- When the OLE data was arranged as an object in Powerpoint 2010, it was not converted and was missing.
- When there was white space at the end of a line, the layout collapsed.
- The arrangement and the margin in a cell were not correctly processed.
- When a line break occurred, the layout of the border collapsed.
- When the figure was arranged just before the end of the page, it was not converted correctly.
- The layout of the vertical writing text in the text box collapsed.
Corrections: Conversion from PDF
- Failing to read the font information, font sizes were increased.
- Images in the file were not converted and were missing.
- The conversion failed when JBIG2 images were included in the file.
- The color space was not processed correctly and it failed to display.
Corrections: Conversion to Flash
- Bold and italic specifications were not outputted correctly.
- A white border, which was not in the original layout, was outputted.
Corrections: Conversion to images
- The background color became black after converting to TIFF.
- JPEG compression was invalid when outputting to CMYK TIFF.
- The file was outputted in reverse when converting from EMF.
Corrections: Conversion to INX
- The stream output failed.
- The conversion from the text file failed.
- When deleted data in the graph was read, a memory shortage occurred.
- When # was included in the file name, the conversion failed.
About Antenna House
Antenna House, Inc. (Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan) has been developing computer software since 1984 under the slogan of 'data usability.' In addition to providing proven software for formatting XML to PDF, print and screen (XSL Formatter) Antenna House also offers advanced document conversion and file viewing software. Antenna House XSL Formatter is the most compliant software available and is used in hundreds of installations worldwide. PDF output, multilingual support (including Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic Thai), SVG support and much more are all standard features of Antenna House XSL Formatter.