Esta página esta disponible solamente en inglés.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET launched
Add image processing capabilities to your .NET applications.
Manipulating images using Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an imaging library that lets developers create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET applications. Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the development platform. Aspose.Imaging for .NET supports BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG and PSD files (you do not need PhotoShop on your machine to create PSD files). Aspose.Imaging for .NET image processing routines should meet most imaging requirements. Like all Aspose file format components, Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both Win Form and Web Form applications. It also supports Silverlight.
- Create, Edit and Save Image Files - Aspose.Imaging for .NET is a class library that allows you to create Image files from scratch or load existing ones for editing purpose. Also, Aspose.Imaging for .NET provides the means to save the created or edited Image to a variety of formats. All of this can be achieved without the need of an Image Editor.
- Support for Different File Formats - Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET, developers can easily open and save a multitude of file formats. These formats include: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG and PSD.
- Drawing Features - Aspose.Imaging for .NET includes support for an advanced set of drawing features. Developers can draw on an image surface either by manipulating bitmap information or by using advanced functionality like Graphics and Paths. The Aspose.Imaging for .NET API enables you to easily perform the following tasks:
- Draw lines, curves, rectangles and other geometric shape
- Fill closed shapes with solid colors or gradients and textures
- Draw text with options for fine control over the font
- Draw images by loading existing image data
- Export Images - Along with rich set of image processing routines, Aspose.Imaging for .NET also provides an array of advanced algorithms that makes it the all-in-one solution for image conversion. These algorithms are encapsulated in specialized classes that are simple to use and can export images to other formats with reliability and performance.
- Register Custom File Formats - Another feature that Aspose.Imaging for .NET provides is to register custom image formats. Aspose.Imaging for .NET allows the developer to register new custom file formats to create, open or export to by using one of the Aspose.Imaging for .NET registry libraries. This feature allows the addition of new file formats which can be used for drawing and export purposes.
Aspose is a leading vendor of .NET and Java development components, and rendering extensions for platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports. Its core focus is to offer the most complete and powerful set of file management products available. Aspose products support some of the most popular file formats in business, including: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Flash presentations and Project files. While its core focus is on file management products, Aspose’s mission is to provide our customers with top quality products complemented by fast and reliable customer support. The company listens to its customers and produces a variety of solutions to meet the complex needs of its global audience.