ComponentOne Scheduler for LightSwitch released
Ready-to-use LightSwitch screen that gives you a complete Outlook-style scheduling application.
A schedule created with ComponentOne Scheduler for LightSwitch.
ComponentOne Scheduler for LightSwitch lets you use LightSwitch to quickly and easily create an Outlook-style scheduling application. This extension comes complete with five built-in views, recurring appointments, reminders, labels, data binding, grouping and import/export capabilities. To use, simply add the Scheduler screen to your project and choose a data source.
- Complete Outlook-style Scheduling - Schedule one-time, all day, or recurring appointments with reminders, labels, and availability status just as in Microsoft Outlook. Stay organized with categories, resources, and contacts linked to each appointment.
- Pre-built Ribbon Toolbars - Add button groups to your application; choose from Data (Print, Import, Export), View (Day, Work Week, Week, Month, Time Line), and Group.
- Use Multiple Data Sources - In addition to selecting a primary data source for the screen (appointment information), Scheduler for LightSwitch provides placeholders to connect to secondary data sources for categories, contacts and resources. These tables don’t need to be related; Scheduler for LightSwitch handles associations for you.
- Import and Export Data - Save or load data in supported formats: XML or iCalendar.
- Five Built-in Default Views - The Scheduler extension includes day, week, work week, month and time line built in default views. You can also create your own custom views.
- Reminders - Scheduler can display reminder dialogs at specified times before an appointment occurs. Users have the option to dismiss one or more appointments, open the appointment or reset the reminder to appear again later (snooze).
- Resource Grouping - Scheduler for LightSwitch lets you group appointments by contacts, resources or categories, to create a multi-column layout.
- Time Line View - This view is useful when trying to see multiple groups at once to schedule a meeting. In this view the time is displayed horizontally and groups are arranged vertically, much like the ‘Schedule’ view in Microsoft Outlook.
ComponentOne provides a wide range of Microsoft Visual Studio components, IDE platform development tools and applications. This includes ComponentOne Studio Enterprise, which represents a broad and complete set of tools and solutions for Microsoft Windows, Web and Mobile application developers. ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades including awards from SDTimes, The Code Project, TechWeb, Software Development Magazine, Visual Studio Magazine, Society for Technical Communication and SQL Server Magazine. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, ComponentOne is a privately held company with offices throughout the world.