Esta página esta disponible solamente en inglés.
Essential Tools improves Calendar Navigation
Browse by day, week, month, year or decade.
Example applications built using Syncfusion Essential Tools.
Syncfusion Essential Tools is an collection of nearly 80 user-interface components. Easily create robust and usable application interfaces emulating Visual Studio.NET and Microsoft Office. All editor controls have been architected to provide a simple and feature-rich means for capturing data input, validating and displaying appropriate formatting.
Updates in 2012
- Rotator Control Improvements (ASP.NET) - An auto-play button can be added to the Rotator control to allow users to automatically scroll up or down, left or right with one click. While in this button mode, the rotator control retains all its other features
- AutoComplete Enhancements (ASP.NET MVC) - Client-side data fetching has been added to increase performance
- Captcha Control Refresh (ASP.NET MVC) - Refresh button allows regeneration of the code that has to be entered in the verification text box
- Dragging and Dropping Tree Nodes (ASP.NET MVC) - With drag and drop support, tree nodes can be repositioned at different levels in the same tree or dropped into a different tree
- Splitter Control (ASP.NET MVC) - Create separate panes in a work area that can be resized or collapsed by dragging or clicking
- TimePicker Control (ASP.NET MVC) - Four primary fields can be set: hours, minutes, seconds and a.m. or p.m
Founded by industry experts in 2001, Syncfusion provides a broad range of enterprise-class software components and tools for the Microsoft .NET platform. Their award-winning .NET components and controls are designed to meet evolving development needs, whether working in Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or Silverlight. Syncfusion strive for excellence in order to offer the very best value to customers - from small ISVs to Fortune 100 companies.