TeamCity adds Branch Graphs
Provide clean and accurate reading of all branches and commits.
Configure software tests using TeamCity.
TeamCity is a server-based Web application that allows Java and .NET developers to integrate changes to code, run distributed tests and improve code quality. It includes many productivity plugins for IntelliJ IDEA, Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse which improve team collaboration without breaking established practices. It automates over 600 Java code inspections, code coverage and lets you administer infrastructures of any size from a central Web interface.
Updates in V7.0
- Build agent pools - Organize build agents in pools and assign them to build your project.
- Incremental builds - Re-build and re-run only those modules and tests that are affected by the changes in the build.
- Build failure conditions - Choose to mark builds as failed on a metric change or on a specific text pattern occurrence in the build log.
- Branch graphs on change log - Provide clean and accurate reading of all branches and commits.
- Extended build chains support and visualization - Define your own delivery pipelines.
- Build parameters with custom UI - Specify any custom parameter you define in either a build configuration or the project.
- Performance monitor - See detailed information on hardware resources utilization at each step of your build process.
- ReSharper inspections - Code Analysis is available on the server side as an inspections runner.
- Rest API - Manage projects, build configurations and VCS roots remotely.
- Updated bundled software and compatibility - TeamCity now also bundles with Maven 3 in addition to Maven 2. TeamCity is now fully compatible with Subversion 1.7.
JetBrains is a leading software development firm specializing in the creation of intelligent, productivity-enhancing software technology. The company is widely known for their innovative, award-winning products, IntelliJ IDEA, ReSharper and TeamCity. JetBrain's products are trusted and used everyday by developers in over 3,000 companies worldwide, many from the Fortune 100. JetBrains has headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic and R&D centers in Russia, Germany and the USA.