Rebex Total Pack adds new Multi-file methods
Delete multiple files at once or retrieve a list of files for a whole directory.
FTP client built using Rebex Total Pack.
Rebex Total Pack includes all Rebex's components in one pack. Components include FTP, FTP/SSL (FTPS), SFTP, Mail, Secure Mail and Time. Protocols include FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Telnet, SSH Shell, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MIME, S/MIME, NTP, SNTP and TLS/SSL.
Updates in 2012
- New multi-file methods - Delete multiple files (or even a directory tree) at once or retrieve a list of files for the whole directory tree in one call.
- Common API for SFTP and FTP/SSL - Easily write code that can use either SFTP or FTP/SSL.
- Faster Blowfish and Twofish algorithms - New managed implementation is substantially faster.
- Compatibility enhancements - Added support for embedded OLE objects in TNEF/winmail.dat e-mails (they are parsed as attachments) and enhanced the PKCS #7 (S/MIME) writer fixing some compatibility issues with Entrust CSP.
- Support for Time and Daytime protocols - Although SNTP is a very useful protocol, it runs on top of the UDP protocol which is not always available. Rebex have added support for Time and Daytime protocols which run over TCP. They don't offer the precision of SNTP, but can be useful if SNTP is simply not an option.
Rebex was founded in 1995 and has been creating and selling .NET components worldwide since 2002. Rebex is located in Prague, Czech Republic.