Stimulsoft Reports.Web for MVC released
Reporting tool for ASP.NET MVC applications.
Create reports using Stimulsoft Reports.Web for MVC.
Stimulsoft Reports.Web for MVC is a reporting tool designed for developing reports in ASP.NET using MVC technology. It includes the ability to display reports in a browser, print reports and save reports to 20+ formats including PDF, XPS, Excel, Word, HTML, RTF and XML. It also includes a Web based report designer that allows you to edit reports directly in the browser. The product supports ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET MVC Razor and requires no install of .NET or any ActiveX components on the client machine.
- Templates - Visually select the data you want to output using both bound and independent data
- Sorting, Grouping and Filtering - Data can be grouped, sorted, filtered and logically bound
- Hierarchical Reports - Create reports quickly and visually, the number of nesting levels in Master-Detail reports is unlimited
- Multi-column Reports - Columns can be output on a page or in a band, the number of columns is unlimited
- Grouping - Group data using simple or complicated conditions, the number of groupings in one report is unlimited
- Charts - A comprehensive set of charts is available including Clustered Column, Area, Pie, Doughnut, Line, Spline, Gantt, Scatter, Radar and Bubble charts
- Segmented Pages - Create reports using page height or width
- Cross Reports - Rendering simple and compound cross-reports
- Totals Calculation - Calculate report, group, column and page totals including Sum, Count, Avg, Max, Min, First and Last
- ADO.NET Data Types Support - Full support for all ADO.NET data types including DataSet, DataTable, DataView, DataRelation
- Business Objects Support - Business objects are fully supported including IList, IEnumerable, ITypedList, classes and enumeration
- Access to Data Directly – Receive data from MS SQL, Oracle, ODBC, OleDB, FirebirdSQL and PostgeSQL
- Access to Data in XML – Receive data from XML files
- Compound User Data Support - Connect with compound user data and display compound data in reports
- Report Designer at Runtime – Build in the ability to edit reports in your application
- User-Friendly Interface - The report designer has a professional and usable interface with docking windows, toolbars, hotkeys and wizards
- Zoom - View the whole page or display any part of the report
- Localization - The report designer is fully translated into several languages
- Saving and Loading - Reports can be saved from the preview window or directly from code
- Exporting - The following formats are available PDF, XPS, RTF, HTML, Excel, Word, TXT, XML, EMF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and Tiff
Stimulsoft specializes in the development of reporting components for the Microsoft.NET Framework. Customer satisfaction is the company's first priority and as such it aims to produce quality software. Stimulsoft helps developers to incorporate advanced technologies into their applications.