oXygen XML Author adds Framework Repositories
Distribute plug-ins and frameworks to other users by publishing them on your website.
Edit XML using oXygen XML Author.
oXygen XML Author is a visual XML editor. It features remote editing over FTP, HTTP/WebDAV, HTTPS/WebDAV, database support, subversion (SVN) client support, file and directory comparison tools, XML Digital Signature support, XPath support, Microsoft Office, Office Open XML (OOXML) and Open Document Format (ODF) support.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V14
- Display Review Comments as Callouts - Comments are displayed in the Author view as side callouts (balloons) showing additional information like the author and comment time.
- Display Tracked Changes as Callouts - Along with review comments, changes can be presented as callout boxes (balloons) next to the editing area, thus making it easy to collaborate on document editing and review.
- Feedback-enabled WebHelp - Transform DITA and DocBook documents into Feedback-Enabled WebHelp systems.
- Complete DITA 1.2 Implementation in Relax NG - Support for creating, authoring and publishing DITA documents based on Relax NG schemas.
- Discontinuous selection - You can select multiple text ranges (discontinuous selection) or multiple elements in the Author page.
- CSS 3 Substring Matching Attribute Selectors - The Author editing mode supports the CSS 3 "starts-with", "ends-with" and "contains" attribute selectors.
- Plug-in and Framework Repositories - Distribute your plug-ins and frameworks to other users by publishing them on your website.
- Localized Frameworks - A framework provides specific support for an XML vocabulary, used to provide default support for DITA, DocBook, TEI, etc. Starting with version 14, frameworks support internationalization. oXygen frameworks have been localized in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese.
- Unified Presentation of Transformation Scenarios - All transformation scenarios are presented regardless of their storage, the project file, user preferences or frameworks. You can easily import and export scenarios and change their storage location.
- Associate Multiple Transformation Scenarios - You can publish to multiple output formats with just one click.
- Associate Multiple Validation Scenarios - You can associate multiple validation scenarios with your documents.
About SyncRO Soft
SyncRO Soft is a privately held software company founded in 1998 with expertise in XML technologies including XML Schema, Relax NG, Schematron, XSLT, XPath and XQuery. Their main product, oXygen XML Editor, provides support for many XML technologies. It complies with the established standards released by W3C and enhances developer productivity through an intuitive and innovative XML IDE.