Esta página esta disponible solamente en inglés.
ComponentOne Studio for LightSwitch released
Complete business applications without code.
A sample LightSwitch template.
ComponentOne Studio for LightSwitch provides a collection of ready-to-use extensions that snap right into your LightSwitch applications. It includes Chart, FlexGrid, OLAP, PDFViewer, RichTextBox and Scheduler.
Updates in 2012 v2
- Complete Business Applications without Code - ComponentOne LightSwitch extensions are not just developer controls; they are LightSwitch screens that provide complete application functionality
- Pivoting Grid and Chart Views - Use OLAP for LightSwitch to create a full-featured application with interactive tables, charts, and reports similar to those found in Microsoft Excel views
- Legendary FlexGrid, LightSwitch-Style - includes conditional formatting, cell merging, outline views, export to Excel, filtering, printing and grouping
- Point-and-click Charting - Add data visualization to one of your screens or use the included screen template to highlight an important chart on its own tab
- Outlook-style Scheduling - Use Scheduler for LightSwitch to create a full featured scheduling application
- Format Rich Text Fields - Load, edit, and save formatted text as HTML with RichTexBox for LightSwitch. It's as easy as choosing RichTextBox from the data item drop down
- View PDF in Your Applications - Open PDFs directly inside your LightSwitch application
ComponentOne headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leader in the Microsoft Visual Studio component industry. The company believes the key to successful implementation of business solutions is providing customers with a premier studio of innovative components and tools.