Actipro Silverlight Studio adds Bullet Graph
Display a single value and make comparisons to one or more related values.
Sample applications built using Actipro Silverlight Studio.
Actipro Silverlight Studio includes all of Actipro's Silverlight control offerings, in one easy-to-use bundle. SyntaxEditor for Silverlight - a syntax-highlighting code editor control and parsing suite for creating online IDEs, Views for Silverlight - advanced Silverlight panels that support fluid animated item layout Shared Library for Silverlight - a set of common controls, useful components, and themes for Silverlight applications, Actipro Wizard for Silverlight - everything you need to quickly create wizard dialogs in your Silverlight applications and Actipro Bar Code for Silverlight - vector based 2D and linear barcodes that scale cleanly on any type of media.
Updates in 2012.2
- Bullet Graph - A bullet graph is a special kind of bar chart used to display a single value and make comparisons to one or more related values.
- Box Plot - A box plot is a chart used to visualize major statistical values, such as the mean, median, and quartile values, of a data set.
- Candlestick Chart - Candlestick charts are used to visualize price movements over time, such as changing stock or currency values.
- IntelliPrompt Code Snippet Selection Session - A new code snippet selection session that allows an end user to display a popup containing all the available code snippets.
- Structure Matchers - Structure matchers are a new language service added that allows a language to locate matching delimiter sets.
- Move/Select to Matching Bracket - When the caret is next to a delimiter that is part of a delimiter set (as identified by a structure matcher), the end user can choose to move or select the caret to the matching bracket via built-in edit actions.
- Delimiter Highlighting - Delimiter highlighting checks the text next to the caret to see if it is part of a delimiter set (as identified by a structure matcher). In cases where a delimiter is found, it and its related delimiters can be highlighted so that the end user can easily identify the code block.
- .NET Languages Add-on Support for C# 5.0 / VB 11.0 Syntax - The latest official C# 5.0 and Visual Basic 11.0 language specifications have added some new keywords and functionality to the languages.
- .NET Languages Add-on Resolver Improvements for Anonymous Function Results - The .NET Languages Add-on's resolver can now examine anonymous functions to try and derive the Type of their result.
About Actipro Software
Actipro Software founded in 1999, is a cutting-edge provider of .NET controls for developers. Always striving to generate the highest possible return-on-investment for customers, Actipro Software's products are specifically engineered with customizability and productivity as primary design goals. Actipro has been creating user interface control products for Windows Forms and the .NET framework since their inception. Its SyntaxEditor code editing control is widely regarded as the best control of its type on the market today. Its UIStudio and Wizard control products are utilized by many developers to easily add robust professional user interfaces to their applications.