HTML5 Builder launched
Create your app once and deploy to multiple Web and mobile platforms.
Create apps using HTML5 Builder.
- Workflow Optimized UI - Context based workflows only display tools and menus that are applicable to the user's current action.
- Geolocation - Show the user's current location on a map and display location specific information to your customers.
- Audio and Video - Videos and audio clips are rendered directly in the browser, displaying the browser's native media controls.
- Local Storage - Included as part of HTML5, the local storage API allows you to develop mobile web apps and websites that leverage the browser's storage capabilities instead of relying on 3rd party databases.
- CSS3 Styling and Animations - With CSS3 support in HTML5 Builder, you can set and customize CSS3 properties for each user interface element.
- jQuery Mobile UI Theming - Create new color schemes for your mobile applications by dragging and dropping colors onto your UI controls.
* Embarcadero products are only available in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa and Japan.
Embarcadero is committed to providing the industry’s broadest and deepest set of software tools for developers, DBAs, and architects. Widely recognized for its award-winning products, Embarcadero enables customers to work more efficiently with the industry’s major database platforms, operating systems, frameworks, and programming languages. Embarcadero’s heterogeneous tools enable customers to design, build, and run their databases and applications in the environments they choose, free from the constraints, costs, and learning curves associated with multiple platform-specific tools.