Please note: This page has been retired.
You can find current information from the links below
in Business Rules
If you need to buy a license for this specific version, please contact us for availability and pricing.
Other information on this page is shown for historical reference only and may have changed considerably since.
Recent Updates in Smart List Pro:
- 1.15.4 - Improvements for SharePoint 2013 (client-side rendering)
- 1.15.3 - Fixed: default values for lookup field under SharePoint 2013
- 1.15.2 - Fixed: default values for SharePoint 2013 (client-side rendering)
- 1.15.1 - Improvements for SharePoint 2013 (client-side rendering)
- 1.15.0 - Setting default value through query string parameters
- 1.14.4 - Tab permission enhancements
- 1.14.3 - Namespace fix for Access in 2007
- 1.14.2 - Fix for Edit field in SharePoint 2007 Datasheet
Smart List Pro adds advanced features to your SharePoint lists, such as tab and column permissions, custom input validation, view permissions and more. Gain precise control on which users are exposed to what information under what conditions.
- Tabs and Tab Permissions – Why give permissions to each and every column? Group columns into tabs (or groups) and assign permissions directly to each tab, such as Edit, View or Deny (hidden), depending on user, form or conditions, and specify default tab for any user/group.
- Advanced Column Permissions – Precise control over each column, overriding tab permissions. List manager can grant different permissions to users on columns, optionally depending on values of other columns of the item. The permissions can be set to be read-only, read/write or hide column.
- Column Value Validation – The list manager can provide the ability to validate input while editing items. Validations can be in the form of regular expressions, string length, or in relation to values of other columns. A certain validation rule can be set to be activated only when certain conditions apply to the item.
- View Permissions - Permissions can also be set on list views, different default views can be set for different users.
- Default Values – Smart List Pro provides the ability to set initial values in fields for new items, and associate different values to different groups of people.
- Support for site and list templates - your settings are packaged and can be recreated in a new list/site
- Multilingual - all languages are supported, full localization for English, French, German, Swedish, Russian and Spanish
With Smart List Pro you can:
- Create complex workflows using simple list items, turning on and off visibility of columns according to the workflow status
- Break down complex metadata forms into topics
- Store sensitive metadata with the item and hide it from unauthorized users
- Save time on data entry with smart default values
Smart List Pro Features:
- Show columns in tabs
- Theming support for Tabs
- Show columns in groups
- Assign permissions to tabs/groups
- Specify default tab for every user
- Columns hidden or read-only based on current user identity
- Columns hidden or read-only based on columns values
- Columns hidden or read-only based on current form type
- Attachments permissions based on current user identity
- Default values for any column
- Permissions on list views
- Create business processes and multi-stage input forms using SharePoint alone
- Seamlessly package list settings within site and list templates
- Unlimited number of settings (compared to Smart List Lite)
- Multiple look and feel Themes
- Localized into English, French, German, Swedish, Russian and Spanish