- See all in UI & Interaction
- See all in Development & Deployment
- See all in Development & Deployment
Serviços em nuvem
If you have a Cloud Service / API relevant to our global audience of Application Developers and IT Professionals, then get in touch. Every day, customers are searching our web site for software solutions to solve specific IT problems.
Join Our Program and start working with us today!
- /n Software
- Codejock Software
- See all Publisher Brands
DevExpress produces coding assistance tools and components for VCL, .NET WinForms and ASP.NET components. The company has won many industry awards for its products.
Join our Publisher Program
Para a sua conveniência, incluímos o link para o Tradutor Google para as informações de produtos nas quais ainda não foram traduzidas. Lembre-se que traduções automáticas não são sempre precisas.
It is easy to join our program - we will assess your products for free and let you know if we would like to resell them for you.
We are always looking for new products - currently we have demand for:
- Visual Studio add-ins, tools & components
- Delphi & C++Builder add-ins, tools & libraries
- Mobile Tools for iOS, Android & Windows Phone
- Microsoft SQL Server database tools and utilities
- Oracle database tools and utilities
- SharePoint tool, products, utilities and Web Parts
- QA & Testing tools for software development
- Cloud Services aimed at developers and IT pros
It is easy to Join Our Program
- Step 1 Product Assessment an initial review and commercial potential analysis
- Step 2 Sign an Agreement pass the test and sign a worldwide agreement
- Step 3 Products Submission your assigned Technical Account Manager will guide you through submitting your products, carry out technical product tests and then publish the products "live" on our Web site...
Step 1 - Product Assessment Test
As part of our quality assurance process for our customers - we assess all the products we intend to sell globally prior to entering into any distribution agreement with you and your company. We assess the publisher producing the product (your company), your Web Site, the complete product range offered by your company, the individual products themselves and their commercial potential based on the market sector they are in and the pricing and licensing model you have chosen for the product.
- Please download our short Product Assessment Form (PAF)
- Answer all the questions in the document and include your Web Site address
- Email the completed document to us at: email@example.com
- Please also include a full product price list in a PDF or Excel file
- We will assess your product to analyze the quality and commercial potential
- We will then give you feedback - usually within 2-3 business days
- If we say "Yes - we are interested in marketing your product" see below. If we say "No - we are not interested right now", we will usually suggest how you can improve the product(s) such that we would be happy to re-assess them for you.
If we say "Yes - we are interested in marketing your product" - we will then discuss entering into a worldwide marketing and distribution agreement with your company. The exact agreement we will enter into with you will be based on the products that you have and marketing program tier that you wish to join. Usually you will be asked to join at either the Professional Partner or Author tier level. For more information we suggest you read our Publisher Program Details where you can also download our ComponentSource Worldwide Value Added Reseller Agreement to review.
If you pass the Product Assessment Test we will then move onto to the next 2 steps:
- Step 2 Signing a Worldwide Reseller Agreement
- Step 3 Submitting Your Products to us for further tests and publishing "live" on our Web site...
Thank you again for your interest in working with ComponentSource!