- .NET Components
- ActiveX Components
- Java Components
- VCL Components
- Windows DLLs
- Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 4/5/6
- RAD Studio
- C++ Builder
- Apple Xcode
2000+ Software Components in One Place
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Coding & Debugging
- Database Administration
- Database Development & Optimization
- Database Replication
- Help & Documentation Provision
- Installation & Release Management
- XML & Structured Document Authoring
Application TypesExplore Applications
700+ Software Applications in One Place
- Application Development
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Code Quality & Development
- Coding & Debugging
- Data Access, Analysis & Reporting
- Database Development & Management
- Search & Content Analysis
- Visual Studio Add-ins
- SharePoint Add-ins
- Office Add-ins
- SQL Server Add-ins
- Eclipse Add-ins
- Delphi Add-ins
- MySQL Add-ins
- RAD Studio Add-ins
250+ Software Add-ins in One Place
If you have a Cloud Service / API relevant to our global audience of Application Developers and IT Professionals, then get in touch. Every day, customers are searching our web site for software solutions to solve specific IT problems.
Join Our Program and start working with us today!
Join Our ProgramBrowse Cloud Services
300+ Publisher Brands in One PlaceBrowse Brands
FinalBuilder 7.0 features new IDE
FinalBuilder is an automated build and release management solution for Windows software developers and SCM (Software Change Management) professionals. Use FinalBuilder to define, debug, maintain, run and schedule reliable and repeatable build processes. Software projects are inherently complex, and creating a build process can be fraught with errors and oversights. FinalBuilder is an automated build and release management tool that makes it easy to define and maintain a reliable and repeatable build process.
Updates in 7.0
- NEW IDE - FinalBuilder 7 sports a new IDE. The FinalBuilder 7 IDE is capable of opening multiple projects (whereas FB6 only allows 1 at a time). The new IDE includes docking, something that has been requested many times over the years, so you can lay out the IDE to suite your taste. There are many little enhancements and tweaks in the IDE. The most requested feature that has been implemented is the renaming of variables. In FB6, when you rename a variable it does not rename references to it in the project. FB7 will attempt to find and rename all references
- Unicode Support - FinalBuilder is now compiled with a Unicode aware compiler. The native internal string type is UTF16, and VSoft Technologies have worked hard to ensure that all actions that work with files respect the original files encoding.
- Variable Types - In FinalBuilder 6 and earlier, all FinalBuilder variables are implemented as Variants. Those of you who have done some COM programming, or used Visual Basic 6 or earlier, or Delphi might be familiar with Variants. A Variant is a type that can store values of various types. Variants are very useful in many cases, but are not without their problems. For example, if you want to store a string "03" in a variant, you will have to put the double quotes around the 03, otherwise it is not known if it's not a number. To circumvent this problem, in FinalBuilder 7 you can specify the variable type. When you specify a variable type, that is how the variable will be treated, so for example if you attempt to assign a string value to an integer variable it will fail. Typed variables also allow you to specify a format string, which will be used when the variable is evaluated in an expression. For example, if you have a build number variable, that you always want to use as 4 digits, with zeros padding out the left, setting the format string to %.4d will do this.
- Local Variables - In addition to the existing variable scopes (environment, application,user, project) and action list parameters, FinalBuilder 7 includes a local variable scope. The Action Group Action has a new property page that allows you to define the local variables. These variables are only visible to child actions of the group. Since groups can be nested, this provides the ability to override variables locally, and define variables for temporary use. Local variables cannot be persisted and cannot be used as environment variables.
- New Actions - As with every new release there are a number of additional actions: NDepend Action, Git Actions, Plastic SCM Actions, Check If Host Exists Action, SetupBuilder Actions, SecureZIP Actions, Signtool Actions, Hyper V Actions, Mercurial Actions, SSH Actions, XML Node Exists Action.
About VSoft Technologies
VSoft Technologies is passionate about software - especially about creating something that is easy to use, very powerful, and which our customers just love. The company has been in business since 1996, and in that time has developed two great automation products based on the same proven technology. If you are a software developer, FinalBuilder will help you get that product onto the market by automating your build processes. For other IT Professionals, Automise can free you from repetitive tasks and make them faster and more reliable through the power of visual Windows automation.