- .NET Components
- ActiveX Components
- Java Components
- VCL Components
- Windows DLLs
- Visual Studio 2015
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 4/5/6
- RAD Studio
- C++ Builder
- Apple Xcode
2000+ Software Components in One Place
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Coding & Debugging
- Database Administration
- Database Development & Optimization
- Database Replication
- Help & Documentation Provision
- Installation & Release Management
- XML & Structured Document Authoring
Application TypesExplore Applications
700+ Software Applications in One Place
- Application Development
- Architecture Design & Modeling
- Code Quality & Development
- Coding & Debugging
- Data Access, Analysis & Reporting
- Database Development & Management
- Search & Content Analysis
- Visual Studio Add-ins
- SharePoint Add-ins
- Office Add-ins
- SQL Server Add-ins
- Eclipse Add-ins
- Delphi Add-ins
- MySQL Add-ins
- RAD Studio Add-ins
250+ Software Add-ins in One Place
If you have a Cloud Service / API relevant to our global audience of Application Developers and IT Professionals, then get in touch. Every day, customers are searching our web site for software solutions to solve specific IT problems.
Join Our Program and start working with us today!
Join Our ProgramBrowse Cloud Services
300+ Publisher Brands in One PlaceBrowse Brands
C1 WPF 2011 v1 adds 4 new controls
ComponentOne Studio for WPF is a collection of easy to use WPF components currently including grids, charting, reporting and scheduling controls.ComponentOne WPF controls are built with XAML to promote collaboration in your team and fully compatible with the new XBAP deployment capabilities of Windows Presentation Foundation. ComponentOne Studio for WPF also includes any new ComponentOne Windows Presentation Foundation component and updates released within your 1 year subscription period, plus email support. ComponentOne Platinum Support Subscriptions also provide a full year of Telephone and Online Technical Support.
Updates in 2011 v1
With Excel-like filtering added to FlexGrid, a long list of Chart enhancements, and four new, powerful controls, the release of Studio for WPF is sure to please. FlexGrid users will enjoy the Excel-like ability to either set the filter by selecting values that should be displayed or by specifying conditions that must be met by the values in the column. Just the same, Chart users are sure to revel the 2011 additions, to just name a few: quickly render line and scatter plots using low-level graphics routines, easily position elements on the chart with new Layer collection, and ability to stack multiple plot areas horizontally and vertically.
New RichTextBox Control
- Load, edit, and save formatted text as HTML or RTF documents with this new text editor control.
- The C1RichTextBox control provides fast document rendering, rich formatting, automatic line wrapping, HTML and RTF import/export, table support, images, annotations, and more.
Chart for WPF Enhancements
- New fast render mode for very large data sets. C1Chart can now render line and scatter plots super fast using low-level graphics routines. This gives optimal speed and top performance for your desktop applications.
- New Layers collection for positioning elements on the chart such as markers, labels and interactive elements more easily.
- Support for stacking multiple plot areas horizontally and vertically. This gives a more flexible layout for axes that will allow you to have several plot areas inside a single chart control.
- New Polygon chart types: Polygon and PolygonFilled. These are similar to Line and Area chart types but can create closed areas defined by the data points.
FlexGrid for WPF Enhancements
- FlexGrid includes a new extension assembly which adds Excel-like filtering support. Users may set the filter by selecting values that should be displayed or by specifying conditions that must be met by the values in the column.
New Carousel for WPF Control
The new Carousel for WPF includes a virtualizing panel control that arranges child elements along an arbitrary 3D path. Use C1CarouselPanel with any items control to turn a flat list of items into a virtualizing carousel with true 3D perspectives and scrolling animation.
DataGrid for WPF Enhancements
DataGrid includes two new extension assemblies, which adds filtering and grouping summary functionality.
PdfViewer for WPF Enhancements
- Added GetPages() method which returns a collection of the FrameworkElements representing each page of a loaded PDF. Now you have more flexibility for reading content from a PDF file and changing the way users view files.
- Added support for printing documents with mixed page orientation.
- Many more improvements to the supported PDF specification.
Reports for WPF Enhancements
The new C1MultiDocument component is designed for creating, persisting, and exporting combined and very large C1PrintDocuments. The component supports links between contained documents, a common TOC and word index, as well as continuous page numeration and total page count.
New ReportViewer for WPF Control
The new C1ReportViewer control can display HTML and PDF-based reports (or documents) from virtually any report service, including Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. This versatile viewer allows users to see, search, zoom, select, print and save the reports to local files. The C1ReportViewer control is different than C1DocumentViewer in that it's report engine agnostic.
New SpellChecker for WPF Control
ComponentOne SpellChecker control provides the easiest-to-use and most efficient spell checker available on the market today. Experience Microsoft Word-like spell checking capable of processing 400,000 words per second and supported in over 20 different languages.
ComponentOne has provided a wide range of Microsoft Visual Studio components, IDE platform development tools and applications for over 22 years. This includes ComponentOne Studio Enterprise, which represents a broad and complete set of tools and solutions for Microsoft Windows, Web and Mobile application developers. ComponentOne has continued leadership in the Microsoft Visual Studio component industry and is a premier partner of Microsoft. It also offers ComponentOne SharePoint Web Parts, custom Web Parts that enable you to deliver rich, compelling SharePoint sites without writing a line of code; ComponentOne Doc-To-Help, a long-recognized product for technical communicators who write and develop Help systems; and ComponentOne DemoWorks, a screen recording tool to produce WMV, Flash, GIF, AVI, EXE and Java files.
ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades including awards from SDTimes, The Code Project, TechWeb, Software Development Magazine, Visual Studio Magazine, Society for Technical Communication and SQL Server Magazine.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, ComponentOne is a privately held company with offices throughout the world.