- See all in UI & Interaction
- See all in Development & Deployment
- See all in Development & Deployment
If you have a Cloud Service / API relevant to our global audience of Application Developers and IT Professionals, then get in touch. Every day, customers are searching our web site for software solutions to solve specific IT problems.
Join Our Program and start working with us today!
- /n Software
- Codejock Software
- See all Publisher Brands
DevExpress produces coding assistance tools and components for VCL, .NET WinForms and ASP.NET components. The company has won many industry awards for its products.
VectorDraw Developer Framework patched
VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) is a component to easily create and manage and print 2D and 3D drawings. VectorDraw objects expose methods and properties that are compatible with most common vector formats and other CAD objects. It supports over 10 vector formats and many raster formats. VectorDraw Developer Framework is fully object oriented, the component is written in .NET C# code. VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) version 6 engine is written from scratch, all geometric algorithms were re-written. An ActiveX component is also supplied. This ActiveX provides backward compatibility for older development platforms like Visual Basic 6.0 (VB 6) and Delphi. VectorDraw Developer for Compact Framework (CE Libraries) also included.
Updates in V6.0 Build 6018
- Wish: Embedded vdImageDef in same format with selected image filename
- Bug: Polyline returns wrong BoundingBox when extrusion vector is other than 0,0,1
- Bug: CmdWriteBlock returns wrong value
- Wish: Save compressed vdcl files with size bigger than 4GBytes
- Bug: CmdRotate3d is not working properly using 2 point axis
- Wish: RenderToGraphics of vdLayout and RenderToDC of VdrawI5.vdDocument Improvements
- Wish: Transparency of vdPolyface that contains different colors
- Bug: vdPrint Resolution property is not assigned properly
- Bug: MText edit problem when having extrusion vector other than 0,0,1
- Bug: Array Rectangular and Polar are not relative to current User Coordinate System
- Bug: bHatch command doesn't create correct hatch when the extrusion vector is not 0,0,1
- Bug: Snap NEAREST do not work with vdInfinityLine in RAY
- Wish: A method to get the AcceptedStringValues for the active action
- Bug: Mouse icon problems under Delphi
- Bug: GripPoint move problem.
- Wish: Improvement of importing DXF/DWG Hatch objects
- Bug: Hatch is lost after exploding the block with diff. x,y scales
- Bug: When in ActionStart event I cancel the CmdMoveGripoints action an exception occurs
- Bug: Elevation is not working in Wrapper
- Bug: AlignToView size is not working as expected when using OpenGL lists
- Wish: In ActionPolyline when ActiveHatchProperties are not none then when the cursor looses focus to show the action.
- Bug: GripSelectionModified event of vdDocument is fired multi times
- Bug: ToString method of vdXproperty throws an exception
- Bug: getOsnapPoints for vdPolyface with SelectingMode SolidBase is not working properly
- Bug: Memory issues when using Clone method of vdPrimary object
- Wish: New method to calculate the section of a gTriangles collection with a plane
- Wish: New methods of vdPolyface to get and merge triangles.
- Bug: vdFigure.Update is called when vdLayout.Select3d method is execute
- Bug: vdDocument.GetGripSelection returns null if nothing is selected.
- Wish: New property to define the origin point for hatch patterns of vdHatchProperties
- Bug: Problem in Wrapper's AddLineDefinition
- Bug: vdText insertion point issue with oblique
- Bug: HatchBlock is not render properly when Block origin is outside block boundary.
- Bug: EntitySelectMode with EyeNearest mode is not working properly
- Wish: Is it possible to define the DX/DY dispotion of the block used in HatchBlock
- Wish: Feature to cancel the GetBoundaryPolyFromPoint operation by a user pressed Key
- Bug: getClosestPointTo is not working for polyline if SplineFlag is not standard
- Bug: GripSelectionModified event of vdDocument is fired twice when remove all entities from the grip selection
- Bug: OnRemoveAllItems event of vdSelection is Fired when there no items in the collection
- Wish: change DefaultPixelEquality and DefaultScaleEquality
- Bug: Error printing drawings with very small strings
- Bug: Exception when changing color in true color palette with very fast mouse move
- Bug: MText position problem
- Bug: Rise OnBeforeModifyObject event before exception occurs when user tries to set a wrong property value
- Wish: Load Linetypes and HatchPatterns from a file
- Bug: Problem in the Printer Dialog, Select Printer and PrinterSetup method with 64 bit applications
- Bug: After reaching the maximum viewsize (zooming out) the VDF do not respond
- Wish: Export Ruler properties in VDF Wrapper
- Bug: Italic , Oblique property for vdText is not positioning the text correct
- Wish: Redefinition of Inserting blocks to be applied in all reference blocks
- Wish: Explode method to return entities without add them into the document using the wrapper.
- Wish: cmdMTextEdit to have a max chars parameter
- Bug: Avoiding circular loops with blocks that references itself
- Bug: LineType is not drawn properly at the end when DrawMethod is LineTypeDrawMethod.Start
- Bug: Multi line tooltips and attributes export issues
- Bug: Opening DWG DXF VDF VDI files drawing losses the Precision of point coordinates
- Bug: Filled areas exceed the perigram (outline)
- Wish: Method to get the Active Grips Selection Set
- Bug: Boolean Xproperty and custom figure crashes DGN save
- Bug: vdPolyface returns Nan area
- Wish: Support of DWG/DXF 2010 format
- Wish: Support closest to cursor or eye nearest for single entity select method
- Wish: Upside-down the printing area
- Wish: Display a drawing with different x,y scale factor.
- Wish: Mouse click to work with touch screen logic
- Wish: Ability to get to the the figure that is in OSnap
- Wish: Apply images over polyfaces
- Wish: A command to change the Current UCS by picking an entity
- Wish: Method to merge two Polyfaces into one
VectorDraw is a provider of leading edge software development services that transform ideas into products. The company was founded in 1985 and its team consists of expert programmers in Vector Graphics and provides tools, support and programming to other Software Companies all over the world. VectorDraw helps software companies overcome staffing and resource challenges by providing a cost-effective way to extend its internal R&D staff. VectorDraw has the tools you need to easily create and manage your drawing projects. It offers a visual development environment that can be either graphical user interface (GUI) or code driven. It provides over 700 methods and properties and events. VectorDraw tools support UNICODE and are fully object oriented.